Recent content by TheStub

1. TheStub

Feel slightly sorry for the Steelers .....

If the Storm can manage to solve the third period then they have the potential to take some major scalps. Alas, at the moment they don't have the depth and the sorry bench shows when they get to the third. Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  2. TheStub

Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Updates

Re: Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Upda That's enough now. No more trying to provoke Deeday, and please Deeday no more taking the bait. Max is gone, we are all just moving on and stopping mentioning it.
  3. TheStub

Devils @ Coventry - Sunday 12th Oct - 5:15pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils @ Coventry - Sunday 12th Oct - 5:15pm - Chat/Upda I think it was a valid comment. For much of the game the Devils played with a single goal lead. With the chances and possession Devils enjoyed Blaze should have been down and out very early - as it was they felt they could still make...
  4. TheStub

Re: Devils @ Coventry - Sunday 12th Oct - 5:15pm - Chat/Upda We just got sent this - the ownership enjoying the game (and Match Night Live) :RAWK in London :D Hope they don't mind me putting this up :D
  5. TheStub

Re: Devils @ Coventry - Sunday 12th Oct - 5:15pm - Chat/Upda Glad that's over - don't know how OJ keeps up. Glad the Devils took the win :D Blaze were mediocre at best, but we did our best to keep them in it with lack of finishing. More crashing the net and screens and I can see us having made...
  6. TheStub

Re: Devils @ Coventry - Sunday 12th Oct - 5:15pm - Chat/Upda It isn't Myers. Hotham had to swap jerseys. Guessing Myers was the only available blood jersey on the bench.
  7. TheStub

Re: Devils @ Coventry - Sunday 12th Oct - 5:15pm - Chat/Upda I'll be running MNL for the Coventry game. If anyone heading up fancies helping out drop me a PM.
  8. TheStub

Devils live on Premier Sports

It could be a couple of things. Speed of the internet connection. If hardware decoding is enabled for flash. If you are using a whole core of the processor (even if you have a hefty processor video processing may not take full use of this so you end up being processor bound) Is the internet...
  9. TheStub

Nope. GCL works on the location the connecting IP address is from.
  10. TheStub

Don't know, I only have tried it on Linux PCs.
  11. TheStub

Or you use the Hola extension for your browser - which is free ;) GCL only check location to load the page initially, not to play the video. You can turn off all your location spoofing once the video window has loaded :D
  12. TheStub

EIHL Player of week..Kevin Regan

A fault seemingly shared by our fellow Celtic nations it seems.
  13. TheStub

Reviews from Sunday

You would hope that, as with the NHL, any okay that results in an injury is automatically reviewed. That reduces the chance of spurious reviews or teams holding back to save money. A quick review with clear outcomes make these great for the league. It is fair, and I'll glad we are seeing all...
  14. TheStub

For Boston hockey fans

If you read the articles then it is made clear they aren't talking about moving the current competition, but creating a new one taking teams from many local colleges. Could work as some form of exchange trip, with many Bostonians building it in as an excuse to visit the UK. Remember this isn't...
  15. TheStub

Webcast is terrible

I really enjoy the commentary. To me it adds to the overall webcast.