Recent content by Ting Tong Bob

1. T

Devils v Steelers - 24/10 - 6:00pm - League - chat/updates

The guy's an oxygen thief, what a waste of an import slot. He will be cut by Christmas if Simon has any sense!
  2. T

SORAC and the New Rink

I believe Bob Phillips introduced Steve Baber to the council at the end of the 05/06 season for the build of the new tent; he won it and built the tent. PI didn’t get involved until tenders were invited for the running of the tent. I'm also under the impression the council held back quite a...
  3. T

SORAC and the New Rink

I believe the 6000 seater rink banded about was a red herring, Im told their winning bid is a single ice pad similar in capacity to the Devils bid but with larger open standing spaces.
  4. T

SORAC and the New Rink

Well they were telling people down the rink it was theirs
  5. T

SORAC and the New Rink

Has the council announced Planet Ice as the winners of the rink tender yet?
  6. T

Just in case you didnt hear about Romfo!

Romfo has just gone up in my estimations. Under the circumstances the way he stayed on playing with a professional attitude is quite remarkable. But is anyone really surprised by the clubs handling of this? Behind all the positive spin being pumped out by the front office team and the unoffical...
  7. T

Meet the players evening....( £25 each to get in)

Can someone find out if those attending the £25 event will have to fill out gift aid forms as well :lol: Thanks
  8. T

Devils Bar

They can't get an online shop up and running fully what makes them think they can set up a bar?
  9. T

Shirt Auction - Where has the Poppy Appeal Money Gone?

Finny you have direct connections with the club, any chance of an update or statement on when and how much is getting handed over?
  10. T

Sport venues in Cardiff.

Would be interesting to see which facility out of all those listed brings in the most direct revenue for the council ;) Apparently the rink brings in £600k a year and with the conditions in the new tender the council should see half of that!
  11. T

Steelers get a turkey for thanksgiving!

I know you are allowed more than 10 imports but only 10 on the bench, but i was under the impression there was a limit to the amount you could sign in a single season, 14 seems to stick in my mind.
  12. T

Re: shirt auction Any update on when the presentation of cheque to the RBL might happen and where?
  13. T

Ice Rink Contract Awarded To!

Thought I heard somewhere that it's was going to be announced yesterday who had won the operators contract for the big blue tent. Anybody heard anything? It's got to be released soon to give the new operator time to organise things before the 5th Dec.
  14. T

Steelers get a turkey for thanksgiving!

Doesn't that mean Squeelers have no more import cards left until next season now? Long way to go yet, I hope they don't get any more long term injuries :lol:
  15. T

Re: shirt auction Not too far out then :? , £4155 is a fantastic total amount for the RBL, cant see where there will be any admin deductions as jerseys were very generously donated by CH Sports. I think a Large cheque presented on ice to the RBL before a match would be very fitting to the...