Recent content by tubes117

1. T

Who has impressed you the most so far from another team

Follow up thread just wondering which players have impressed you from other teams?
  2. T

How good are the teams in champion hockey??

How much money do you think they would spend though JYP pay 5 million Euros a year on wages and have had several weeks of pre season, Frolunda 10 Million euros a year on wages with 12 weeks of pre season. Braehead played over the weekend short with 2 days of training. Steelers had one week of...
  3. T

G Sacked?????

but less shameful for the Steelers than how Gerad was treated by the Devils.
  4. T

Dave Simms banned from steeltalk

I tried to engage with one of the mods but got bored and decided to get banned instead seemed easier than trying to delete my account. Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
  5. T

New signing / signings..

Brad Voth ? Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
  6. T

Devils Sign Devin Didiomete

I'm not suggesting that The Inferno should moderate Twitter, merely pointing out the double standards that seem to be employed. Would you be as accepting if he was a Sheffield player?
  7. T

And yet if I were to post something similar about you on this forum I would get banned
  8. T

so Danton is over the top but this is acceptable? oops it appears that the language 'deeds2424' uses on twitter isn't acceptable on this forum
  9. T

EIHL Conferences named

And how is that any different to before?
  10. T

The Inferno's Weekly Obession Thread About Belfast

I know its a different sport however the rules in field hockey state for 'threatening to attack an umpire' the punishment is a minimum 90 day ban, if contact is made the minimum ban is 180 days. Why can field hockey hockey protect its umpire but not a professional Ice Hockey League.
  11. T

Seasons expectations

What i don't understand from sheffield or cardiff fans is expectations of winning the league. I undertand expecting to compete every night but you've lost and not replaced Weller and he was a massive reason behind your winning streak and challenge for the league. Sheffield have lost a top brit...
  12. T

Globke not returning - and left with a bad taste

the article says that he has had no contact from the steelers but also says that they told him his contract was not being honoured as it was signed to a different company, so either he has had contact and not liked it or there has been no contact it can't be both
  13. T

League format

the problem with an extended playoffs is the arena teams struggle to get the ice time and cannot afford to book the arenas for games that they might not need
  14. T

Team GB - World Championship Performance

oops seems i was wrong The Permutations: GB Vs. Poland / Ukraine Vs. Kazakhstan If GB beat Poland in Regulation: Gold if Ukraine beat Kazakhstan by 1, 2 or 3 Bronze if Ukraine win by 4 or more Silver if Kazakhstan win (In Regulation or Overtime) Silver if Ukraine win in Overtime If GB beat...