Recent content by Wagstaff

1. Wagstaff

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 6th March 24 - FO 19:30

I haven’t watched them but here are the highlights….
  2. Wagstaff

Merry Merry Xmas & The Best New Year Ever

Happy Christmas all you Devils, wishing you health wealth and and a bloomin good time Wagstaff
  3. Wagstaff

Giants v Blaze challenge cup

I wouldn’t fancy being in the Giants dressing room after the game when Adam Keefe explained what he thought of the performance!
  4. Wagstaff

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 24th Sept 23 - 17:30 FO

Sorry to say but unfortunately there’s only really the two that are near by (SkyDome and Plaza), I used to park behind the buildings opposite the under the ring road car park, but that’s now a less desirable blot on our city map and you might be looking for new wheels/car if you risk it now. All...
  5. Wagstaff

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 24th Sept 23 - 17:30 FO

Just for info for those travelling by car, the roadworks at the SkyDome junction of the ring road are now pretty much finished and you can drive to the car park behind the SkyDome again (I’m told it is still hell to get out of after the game). The car park under the ring road is now gone, the...
  6. Wagstaff

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

https://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/2023/06/23/stewart-pleased-to-sign-roth/ https://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/2023/06/23/donhauser-turns-pro-with-blaze/
  7. Wagstaff

Devils fights

Hockey Fights UK have put together a 22/23 treat for your fight fans….. Unfortunately I think you have to be signed in to YouTube to watch it You might get it here on Facebook…...
  8. Wagstaff

Devils Vs Blaze - PO 1/4 Final - 9th April 23 - 18:00 FO

And for the very last time this season….. Here’s your highlights Good luck in Nottingham
  9. Wagstaff

Blaze Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 8th April 23 - 19:00 FO

For the last time this season….. Here’s your highlights
  10. Wagstaff

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 1st April 23 - 19:00 FO

For anyone who hasn’t seen the highlights
  11. Wagstaff

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 11th March 23 - 19:00 FO

Just spotted the highlights
  12. Wagstaff

The State of the Inferno Address

I’m not exactly sure how I fit into the state of the inferno, but I am touched that you have missed me. OK, I will open up to you, although I still love hockey with a passion and still come on to the board and read the threads, I no longer go to games. Through some issues that I don’t really...