Wannabe2's latest activity

• Wannabe2
    Wannabe2 replied to the thread Bownsy at Graz.
    Rhyan no sweat mate, look forward to having a beer with you when all this crap is done, we could certainly do with that, In the meantime...
  • Wannabe2
    Sure was awesome, great games, old time hockey and deserved winners.
  • Wannabe2
    No probs guys I have broad shoulders, just want to get on with everyone. This virus ain’t helping anyone it’s such a frustrating time at...
  • Wannabe2
    In fairness Rhyan is a nice guy, I have only met him once but he is a good guy and likeable. Mixed wires going on here somewhere im sure.
  • Wannabe2
    Rhyan why do you think this is pointed at you, it most certainly ain’t. When I wrote this your name wasn’t even in my head mate.
  • Wannabe2
    In fairness very few people have slated Bownsy, the majority realise he was a key member of basically winning the league last season...
  • Wannabe2
    Your welcome my pupil.
  • Wannabe2
    Game 5 live on premier tonight, think it’s 1am, wicked series. Stay Safe all.
  • Wannabe2
    Come on Bownsy a 4-3 win will be cool.
  • Wannabe2
    Let’s go Benny, Lets Go.
  • Wannabe2
    Game 2 premier, Game 3 premier tonight at 1am, keep them coming guys this hockey is amazing.
  • Wannabe2
    Behave yourself you.
  • Wannabe2
    Wannabe2 replied to the thread New Devils coach found!.
    He was born in Ontario, Niagra Falls so his accent is spot on, his folks of course may not have.
  • Wannabe2
    That’s all I meant, I also record games to watch later and it sucks to know the score when you can watch it as live, anyway game 2 was a...
  • Wannabe2
    Sorry didn’t mean to come across like that truly, my spelling was corrected yesterday and I don’t take umbridge with it, neither did the...