Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Hammond, Stephen Anderson, Brett Welychka, signed for Panthers.
  2. Wannabe2

2022-2023 EIHL Predictions …

Totally with you on that score.
  3. Wannabe2

But Nottingham have a newer coach than us, and more newbies and you have them 2nd. I think you are superstitious and don’t want to curse the lads.
  4. Wannabe2

Long time fans.

Sorry but no goals in 83 games, and 1 point every 12 games for a forward ain’t good by any standards, but we all have our opinions and they are all valid. Saku,s best asset for me was he was very likeable.
  5. Wannabe2

Long time fans.

Saku Eklof was a fairly good player, not great but pretty steady and probably on a smallish wage, I was in Nottinghams old rink watching Panthers v Devils and standing behind the `panthers goal, when Saku Shot hit the Plexi and it smashed right in front of us, it was pretty spectacular to say...
  6. Wannabe2

Long time fans.

Why don’t you come to the preseason games, they should be pretty neat games and at £10 per game it’s a very good price for a great night out.
  7. Wannabe2

Long time fans.

South Wales Windows, a good friend of mine was one of the ownwers
  8. Wannabe2

Long time fans.

That was Voth v Adam Knight of Hull.
  9. Wannabe2

Long time fans.

What colour shirts were the opposition wearing, Voth tried to bite everyone’s head off including a Hamster..
  10. Wannabe2

Long time fans.

It was at the WNIR, it hit her in the head so hard it rebounded back onto the ice, seen her long time after and the mark on her head was untrue.
  11. Wannabe2

Devils Giants Steelers Panthers Clan Stars Blaze Flames Flyers Storm
  12. Wannabe2

With you 200%, the crowd weren’t blurting out Oh Brandon McNally for nothing, he was entertaining and playing very well before his injury, I can see him getting involved if Brandt levels someone, but not sure if he will be silly enough to take needless penalties. But we now move on and get...
  13. Wannabe2

Long time fans.

Nothing boring about your post whatsoever, you make some very valid points, and it’s a good read. You hit the nail spot on the head with your feelings, emotions and love for the greatest game on the planet. It’s always good to hear from people who feel the same about our great sport, so as you...
  14. Wannabe2

Sorry guys double posted.oops.
  15. Wannabe2

What a real Gem was Heather,lovely lovely lady who would do anything for you. She was a Mother/Physio to those players and spoilt them big time. If heather had a number it would be in the rafters now, great call Terry calling her our greatest Devil, as she was exactly that. R.I.P. young lady.x