Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

Bownsy at Graz

Rhyan no sweat mate, look forward to having a beer with you when all this crap is done, we could certainly do with that, In the meantime stay safe and keep up your passion for our great club.
  2. Wannabe2

Stanley Cup Final Tampa v Dallas

Sure was awesome, great games, old time hockey and deserved winners.
  3. Wannabe2

Bownsy at Graz

No probs guys I have broad shoulders, just want to get on with everyone. This virus ain’t helping anyone it’s such a frustrating time at the moment, throw in no hockey and this bloody lockdown and it’s a recipe for being unbelievably cheesed off. Stay Safe.
  4. Wannabe2

Bownsy at Graz

In fairness Rhyan is a nice guy, I have only met him once but he is a good guy and likeable. Mixed wires going on here somewhere im sure.
  5. Wannabe2

Bownsy at Graz

Rhyan why do you think this is pointed at you, it most certainly ain’t. When I wrote this your name wasn’t even in my head mate.
  6. Wannabe2

Bownsy at Graz

In fairness very few people have slated Bownsy, the majority realise he was a key member of basically winning the league last season, making a cup final, and possibly a play off trophy. The majority of Devils fans don’t take to slagging their own off and never have.
  7. Wannabe2

Your welcome my pupil.
  8. Wannabe2

Game 5 live on premier tonight, think it’s 1am, wicked series. Stay Safe all.
  9. Wannabe2

Bownsy at Graz

Come on Bownsy a 4-3 win will be cool.
  10. Wannabe2

Bownsy at Graz

Let’s go Benny, Lets Go.
  11. Wannabe2

Game 2 premier, Game 3 premier tonight at 1am, keep them coming guys this hockey is amazing.
  12. Wannabe2

Behave yourself you.
  13. Wannabe2

New Devils coach found!

He was born in Ontario, Niagra Falls so his accent is spot on, his folks of course may not have.
  14. Wannabe2

That’s all I meant, I also record games to watch later and it sucks to know the score when you can watch it as live, anyway game 2 was a cracker and look forward to game 3. If by any chance I upset anyone then I apologise as i never intended too. Stay Safe.
  15. Wannabe2

Sorry didn’t mean to come across like that truly, my spelling was corrected yesterday and I don’t take umbridge with it, neither did the poster it’s tongue in cheek. I certainly don’t think I am the boss, too many cleverer people on here for that. It was agreed between some not to post the...