Recent content by wildthing74

1. wildthing74

Best 2 players you've ever seen in Britain ...

Ken Hodge Mike Blaisdell
  2. wildthing74

Players who didn’t play here long enough

Absolutely! Best D man IMO we ever had just seem to glide and made everything look so easy. Class act.
  3. wildthing74

Parisi

Think poor wording. It is and only Jason Wood saw him so JL wasn't making him up!
  4. wildthing74

Your most memorable moment from the WNIR

The night we got the Premier league trophy against Peterborough Pirates is the best but I was too young to drink!
  5. wildthing74

ADAM CALDER ..

RIP half of that incredible AC/DC duo. Sad news.
  6. wildthing74

SEASON TICKETS..

Nope me too. Off season gets shorter and shorter! Enjoy the stress free summer as it's hard work fighting it out for titles.My heart,BP & sleep patterns probably love off season too.
  7. wildthing74

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Doty is garbage and I'm stunned Panthers have signed him considering they probably have the biggest budget and don't really need to compromise on players. I would take Gagnon he can play as well as serious toughness.Martinelli probably not a player than Belfast would let join a rival but even...
  8. wildthing74

Ulmer

Smail still one of my top 5 all time favourites. I dread to think how good and how fast he must have been a decade before he came to the UK! Ulmer a yes again for another year for me.Clearky knows his body and whilst he starts slow he's ready to go when the it matters and how many key goals did...
  9. wildthing74

He's a great player and I think moving from Panthers back to Storm was always going to be a stepping stone to getting back to a bigger team. If Steelers have got him then with Whistle signed it gives them a far stronger Brit group even losing O'Connor.Maybe Davey Phillips won't win their best...
  10. wildthing74

Talk in Budapest that Swindlehurst had already signed there.
  11. wildthing74

Suggested Muir the best Brit D of all time and pretty sure he truly believed it!
  12. wildthing74

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

I like King too,a proper player who despite being on a poor team put a shift in every night and plays the game the right way.Good leader too and I wouldn't have been disappointed if he had come to us as I think he can do a job for one of the teams who played in our conference last year.
  13. wildthing74

Salzburg CHL away game tickets

Awesome work boys. Vaxjo were free last year!