FAN EJECTED

Electro

Yes.

But it's an assumption on my part that the individual has never iced against a pro player, that level of physicality I'm assuming would be punishment enough.

Perfectly logical assumption, more logical than your misinterpretation of mine. I've not yet visited 600 AD, I'm assuming again, that it's highly likely no coliseum has ever had a person enter into it with ice hockey skates on their feet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes.

But it's an assumption on my part that the individual has never iced against a pro player, that level of physicality I'm assuming would be punishment enough.

Perfectly logical assumption, more logical than your misinterpretation of mine. I've not yet visited 600 AD, I'm assuming again, that it's highly likely no coliseum has ever had a person enter into it with ice hockey skates on their feet.

Im also assuming that its highly likely no club would put a pair of skates on a fan that has or hasn't done anything to play a hockey game against a professional team or the person he was "getting lairey" with. Not sure my misinterpretation is that far off actually. More logical. Glad we don't all hold the same personal views as yourself otherwise clubs throughout the world would be playing the odd fan that comes to the attention of their respective club on there 4th line. Probably not the best way to investigate an resolve an incident.

Im also assuming that its highly likely no club would put a pair of skates on a fan that has or hasn't done anything to play a hockey game against a professional team or the person he was "getting lairey" with. Not sure my misinterpretation is that far off actually. More logical. Glad we don't all hold the same personal views as yourself otherwise clubs throughout the world would be playing the odd fan that comes to the attention of their respective club on there 4th line. Probably not the best way to investigate an resolve an incident.
Oh and you say that you assume its highly likely that no colosseum has ever had a person enter it with skates on their feet....well that's a perfectly illogical assumption as The Collesseum is the oldest operating indoor rink in the world built in 1913 and hockey players like Will Young played there in 1928. FYI ofcourse. Free History lesson aswell.

Kind Regards

Electro

Oh and you say that you assume its highly likely that no colosseum has ever had a person enter it with skates on their feet....well that's a perfectly illogical assumption as The Collesseum is the oldest operating indoor rink in the world built in 1913 and hockey players like Will Young played there in 1928. FYI ofcourse. Free History lesson aswell.

Kind Regards
My god you are giving me a history lesson.

The word colosseum is generally the term used when referring to the Amphitheatre of Rome, built by the Roman's. The term Coliseum is generally used for modern builds.

I've spent a few hours searching the net for a Roman colosseum that resembles the rink you refer to. I cannot find any. Of all the amphitheatres in existence none resemble your example. It is a colosseum in name only and not of Roman build, design or age. Therefore when referring to a Colosseum there is only one, that being the Roman built amphitheatre in Rome. Since the design and purpose of the Colosseum has never been the use of ice, then nope I'm afraid my comment stands.

You say tomatoe I say tomato. Sad thing is you spent hours researching something that is blatantly obvious. But at least its educational for you.