Ice Hockey by Candlelight ...

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #1
Somebody needs to have a word with IAW management, that was shocking tonight. Whole strips of lighting not working and many only half working!

Sort it out IAW !!!!

Well said kingmo19.1 I have to agree with you 100% I thought they would have addressed the lighting for the Challenge Cup final, and it is deteriorating by the week and there are dark patches on the ice. But with just one game left it will probably have to wait until the off season, what's the chances that it will be the same /worse for the start of next season?

Devil_Abroad

Slim, from what I am told. The issue had been noted and all the lighting will not only be replaced but upgraded. I loved the lighting we had, but it seems the fixtures had inherent issues. If we get better than that again it will be incredible.
And even better for Icetime.tv [emoji1474]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mazza03

Some of the seating will be next, if you lean over to the side the seat collapses, also the loo seats are very cheap and nasty, and 2 hand dryers for the amount of toilets is laughable. Oh and no rubbish bins in the loo.

Paul Sullivan

Also for any lighting (or general) geeks - the original lighting was 1000 lux (unit of measurement of light) at ice level. Which was stunning, and all us video / photography folk adored. The new ones are potentially 10% brighter again, which has the potential to make Nottingham look like Coventry.
We might even be able to do some very funky things with the pad lighting indeed, but that's another topic.

And no, it's not 'on-ice projection' :D