Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #306
Well, i've finally got around to doing it, the front page is updated for every team!

I'm sure there are some errors in there, so please give me a shout if you spot any and i'll try and get things sorted a bit quicker.

One request though, if there's a signing and you're going to post, please, please include a link to something official :)

Wannabe2

Probably to put bums on seats, Braehead like us have always had some tough guys in their teams, Fitzgerald, Salters, Frank, Rosehill to mention a few, their fans to me are very similar to ours I think, they want skilled productive players, but also someone to occasionally get them out of their seats, we do exactly the same in some ways. We all know fighting is getting less, but that doesn't mean we don't like to see a tough guy on the ice, I sure do, and maybe this guy can play in this league.The more the merrier to me.

Devil_Abroad

Probably to put bums on seats, Braehead like us have always had some tough guys in their teams, Fitzgerald, Salters, Frank, Rosehill to mention a few, their fans to me are very similar to ours I think, they want skilled productive players, but also someone to occasionally get them out of their seats, we do exactly the same in some ways. We all know fighting is getting less, but that doesn't mean we don't like to see a tough guy on the ice, I sure do, and maybe this guy can play in this league.The more the merrier to me.
I can understand that but isn't he a step backwards maybe to Rosehill in his skill set? It will be interesting to see him play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JC23

I think with Doty they've actually done what a few of us on here wanted the Devils to do this year.

They've gone for someone younger, hungrier, and with something to prove.

Penalty minutes wise he's on par with Rosehill. Numbers wise he's a little behind of course, and he's never played NHL. But, he's seven years younger, the same height as Rosehill, and ever so slightly heavier (I mean 4lbs difference is nothing really, but it's a stat).

Could be a good pick up at a much lower salary.