2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Fourniers transition. Paris' shot. Louis toughness/reliability. Hotham in general. ...some dangerous qualities in there. The only thing I wish Lordo would do this year is rest the top pairings a bit more. There were times last year when Fournier and Hotham were ran ragged and made silly mistakes due to fatigue and their offensive style of play. I think that so far with our signings on D up to now, we have some really capable guys who could help spread the load.

KaneDevils

You wouldn't want the league MVP and the top points scorer from a championship winning team, who also logs over 30 minutes a game, plays PK and PP and had the joint most fights on the team, to return over a goals conceded stat that you don't actually have access to... right... sounds logical.
All true, but as has been mentioned before, by more than one person, he also gets caught out of position and gives away the puck a little too often.

I think you might see one Hoth brother back, definitely not both. Drew is an upgrade on Scott, for me at least.

jenks33

So after a couple of excellent signings yesterday, do we think that Steve King is tricking us about no other players signed and Lord is going to pull a 'Rabbit' out of the hat?
I'll be shocked if Rabbit doesnt/hasn't signed. I assume Todd told him to pipe down a bit on twitter when he was retweeting and liking everything devils related. I think his photo with Faryna saying " Building Chemistry" gave it away. If he isn't a Devils player come August I think the deal probably fell through