Evan Mosey Signs

Gazza272

is that an import spot used up ?
Yes,

Import rules are based on where players were trained as a junior, rather than the passport they hold or national team they played for.

play two years or more at under 18 in the UK and you are British trained and don't take up an import slot.

bozman

Yes,

Import rules are based on where players were trained as a junior, rather than the passport they hold or national team they played for.

play two years or more at under 18 in the UK and you are British trained and don't take up an import slot.
thank you

d20

I guess only Steve King can answer if hes a direct replacement for Blood,personally I think not and we will see another D.

BostonBart22

I think Mosey isn’t a replacement for Blood. I also do not believe the ownership rush into signings. Mosey was well liked by Lord when he left Panthers the first time and would have signed for him when returning from the AHL had it not been for his respect to Nielson having promised to give the Panthers first refusal. I’m sure they continued to talk to him.

Hearing tonight from a Panthers fan that Faryna is possibly out for the season and if so then this signing makes perfect sense as he is primarily a forward who also plays on D. He can now offer short term cover on D whilst a replacement for Blood is found in the next week or so.

If indeed Faryna is out for the season then we would still be able to bring another quality D and have one extra import as cover.

Mind you, if we’ve found our true form again by then maybe the second D won’t be required, again.

Hope Faryna is able to fully recover from his current injury as he is a spark for the team when they come out flat in certain games; missed him for this very reason this week.
If true that faryna out for season surley the option would be to class him as a non player for the season as it will free another import spot and use Faryna on the bench instead of pacing up and around the gantry...just a thought..

Devil94

If true that faryna out for season surley the option would be to class him as a non player for the season as it will free another import spot and use Faryna on the bench instead of pacing up and around the gantry...just a thought..
It doesn't matter if he's classed as a player or not, the rule is how many imports ice in a game.

RedDevil17

I’d put Moore and Mosey on D and utilise Reddick as a winger. The lines I’d go for Sunday are:

Defence:

Mosey - Richie
Louis - Fournier
Moore - Batch

Forwards:

Benti - Pope - Martin
Linglet - Dixon - Hedden
Haddad - Ulmer - Morissette
Duggan - Myers - Reddick

Last edited:

Finny

I’d put Moore and Mosey on D and utilise Reddick as a winger. The lines I’d go for tonight are:

Defence:

Mosey - Richie
Louis - Fournier
Moore - Batch

Forwards:

Benti - Pope - Martin
Linglet - Dixon - Hedden
Haddad - Ulmer - Morissette
Duggan - Myers - Reddick
Interesting lines for tonight but as long as Reddick is back on defence for when we play Saturday and Sunday I'll be happy.

Devil94

Reddick was our best player on the weekend, why would you move him now? Especially as we've just lost Blood, we don't need another d-man moving around.
I agree with your lines, just swap Reddick for Moore.

Ocko

If personally keep the D as it is, with Moore taking a regular D shift, until a replacement for Blood is found.

I’d bring Mosey into that third line wing position at the expense of Morisette, who I’d drop to the 4th line. Despite not doing anything particular badly, he isn’t offering anywhere near enough at the moment for me. I can’t be bothered to check again but he did have the lowest forward points and worst +\- on the team.

matbur

If personally keep the D as it is, with Moore taking a regular D shift, until a replacement for Blood is found.

I’d bring Mosey into that third line wing position at the expense of Morisette, who I’d drop to the 4th line. Despite not doing anything particular badly, he isn’t offering anywhere near enough at the moment for me. I can’t be bothered to check again but he did have the lowest forward points and worst +\- on the team.
Agree with all of this. Mosey shoots right too.