MKL Vs Devils - 10 Nov - League

mjh

Belfast are walking their game. We’re only two goals up on the worst team in the league. Big game tomorrow! Hope the boys come out strong and narrow the gap at the top.

rolf

Not even watching webcast tonight. Money spent on Tony Bellew....Do I read some fans calling us boring?? Sacrilege...……..time for Wannabee2 to wade in and sort this all out hahahaha

RedDevil17

We have to be at our very BEST tomorrow and it's a MUST WIN game. We have a few games in hand still which means we can catch up still. No slip-ups, no sloppy turnovers, more hitting, setting tempo, getting a spark going etc etc. We need clinical finishing tomorrow if we are to beat the giants and we can't let them play their hard nosed in your face type game. If they try that, we need to match it.

Wannabe2

Not even watching webcast tonight. Money spent on Tony Bellew....Do I read some fans calling us boring?? Sacrilege...……..time for Wannabee2 to wade in and sort this all out hahahaha
You missed jack all with this Mickey Mouse Webcast, it was truly dire, and I have told them so. We weren’t great tonight by any means, but got the win, can’t say too much as the camerawork was sick. £10 to watch someone who just walked in off the street, and went on the camera don’t think so, and I have told them I want a refund. We were physical at times I think as they missed those bits. Tough game tomorrow it’s still so so early in the season, but if we mean business we need to send Giants home with jack all, the irony is I can’t make it as I am working in Belfast. Let’s do this lads, come on.

Mosey did play D and was partnered with Reddick first, then Richie.. but Lordi mixed them up again , in fact Martin played D for some of the 3rd period.. which meant the lines were mixed up too! Gave me a headache trying to see who was with who!

Slartibartfast

I could not see what the lines were. I was watching on the laptop and the cameraman hasn't worked out how to use the zoom function. Even fully zoomed out he managed to miss the puck and play many times. If you have never watched a game before it is easy to lose where the puck is. Im guessing this was his first game. I agree, worst webcast in the league although the commentators are alright.
I did manage to see that Mosey had a decent game though and the few times Duggan was on he gave a good account of himself.
All in all not a great performance from the Devils against a poor team missing a few players but a win is a win.

Gazza272

Grinding out a win even if it is against the bottom team could give us a boost going into tonight
I thought we played far better than Grinding it out, if it wasn't for kileen we could have scored another 3 or 4. The SEcond period I dont think Bowns had to make a save and we were camped in their zone.

all in all a good night, bar Ritchie going off, I hope it was only a precaution and he is back in the line up tonight.

kettdevil1

I thought we played far better than Grinding it out, if it wasn't for kileen we could have scored another 3 or 4. The SEcond period I dont think Bowns had to make a save and we were camped in their zone.

all in all a good night, bar Ritchie going off, I hope it was only a precaution and he is back in the line up tonight.
That’s how I saw it, a very comfortable win, made tricky only due to a red hot netminder. MK are not a great team but the result never seemed in doubt.

Kevin roog

I wouldn’t call it a grind out win. We outshot them massively but their goalie was excellent. Poxy pillars everywhere in mk rink which hinders view from where I was sat though

Richie is warming up now so it's all good.