Faryna Leaves

jenks33

the rumour was an unsettled player leaving but heard this weds and twice again since. could just be silly season
Any names? I suppose Hedden is the obvious name that springs to mind. At times he’s played like a player that looks like he hasn’t settled. Couldn’t fault his effort on Wednesday tho

pjj365

Any names? I suppose Hedden is the obvious name that springs to mind. At times he’s played like a player that looks like he hasn’t settled. Couldn’t fault his effort on Wednesday tho
For heavens sake - this could be said of any one player on any one night - really don't know why this is obvious.
22 points in 23 games does not say this to me

jenks33

For heavens sake - this could be said of any one player on any one night - really don't know why this is obvious.
22 points in 23 games does not say this to me
pjj365 if you didn’t expect more from Hedden than what he’s shown so far then your expectations are very low. His CV is very impressive and Lordo thought he might be a league MVP. Jimmy Snels said that he’s heard rumours that a player is unsettled so I’m having a guess who it might be (if that rumour is true) it’s a forum, we’re allowed to do that. Like I said I was happy with his performance on Wednesday, just think his body language at times looks a bit flat.

Doucet has left Milano, could be a possible replacement. Also Vereaut-Paul who played for Mk was released, put up good numbers for Milano this season and is a gritty player.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Maybe drew our new D....hope its not Hedden , if he hits peak again like in chl and start of season it could be an exciting new year.

pjj365

pjj365 if you didn’t expect more from Hedden than what he’s shown so far then your expectations are very low. His CV is very impressive and Lordo thought he might be a league MVP. Jimmy Snels said that he’s heard rumours that a player is unsettled so I’m having a guess who it might be (if that rumour is true) it’s a forum, we’re allowed to do that. Like I said I was happy with his performance on Wednesday, just think his body language at times looks a bit flat.
Did I say anything about expectations - no

bb1

Doucet has left Milano, could be a possible replacement. Also Vereaut-Paul who played for Mk was released, put up good numbers for Milano this season and is a gritty player.
With respect to those guys they are not Faryna replacements. I'd hope we are looking at a lot better calibre guys than those. Verrault- Paul is a superb but I'd like to see a bigger/meaner guy up top. I mean that with no disrespect to them whatsoever. Steve King has mentioned guys like Bollig and Gazdic.....leads me to think the bar is set high.

Not sure if hes retired but someone without a team is Jake Dowell. Exactly the gritty Faryna mould with an awesome CV who can do it all.

However if we could by some miracle get a guy like Zach Sill on our roster then that would blow the roof off the rink! Hes a hard working defensive forward who like Faryna can do it all.

Last edited:

bb1

I thought we were looking for a Faryna replacement, not a Bordeleau replacement.
We apparently went after Broll 2 years ago before we got Bordy.....

Broll would be superb and is very much a team 1st guy like Faryna. However he broke his hand early on in the season and during his comeback game this November he rebroke it in his 1st fight from what i've heard.

James

Administrator
1) He's currently over a point a game
2) He's Glasgow's 2nd highest point scorer.
3) He has 22 points, only 3 of our players have more.
4) "He's pug ugly" this is all subjective. I've been called pug ugly many times. Well, replace 'pug' with....... you catch my drift.
5) He has 2 fights this year. TWO. Mark Louis has 4.
6) Gratton played 86 NHL games. This is 43x what our ENTIRE ROSTER has played.

Somehow i think he's an alright player.
He's just left the Clan too

Diablo3

Looking at their twitter feed he looks like he's in pain when on the ice and he didn't acknowledge the fans after the last game , so all not good. Also, do we want a guy who's 36 and at the end of his career?

Looking at their twitter feed he looks like he's in pain when on the ice and he didn't acknowledge the fans after the last game , so all not good. Also, do we want a guy who's 36 and at the end of his career?
Linglet isn’t exactly doing bad at 36.

Think Gratton is the natural Faryna replacement, just depends on the reason he was released.