Happy New Year Lovely People

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Wishing everyone the best New Year ever, so glad all you guys are around to talk to, discuss our views, and make this forum pretty neat. Massive thanks to the guys who make it possible, have a great night all, it’s a privilege to talk to everyone one of you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR HOCKEY DAYS.

Rob Batch

Do me a favour Wanabe, listen to 7 drunken nights by the amazing Dubliners !!!!! Belfast, along with the british empire is no more !!!!! Happy days !!

Rob Batch

There seems to be little cheer for the many oppressed people of our world.. I sincerely hope next year brings at least some hope for the desperate women and children in Yemen, who are suffering from bombs dropped by our RAF !!! Our so called leaders are murderers !!!

BostonBart22

There seems to be little cheer for the many oppressed people of our world.. I sincerely hope next year brings at least some hope for the desperate women and children in Yemen, who are suffering from bombs dropped by our RAF !!! Our so called leaders are murderers !!!
Don't need politics on here.... Happy New year all... Let's get the threepeat...

kingmo19.1

2019 .... hopefully the end of Zorb and the launch of shoot the puck :)

Happy New Year all - and for those that haven’t yet grown a pair, let 2019 be your year of cultivation :).

Wagstaff

Happy New Year Wagstaff, always good to hear from you.
Thanks Wannabe2
Can I just say thank you to all the posters and readers on the Inferno, also the Inferno itself, we don’t have a forum and I spend a lot of time reading through this site, occasionally I will comment and all be it, I give a blue view, my posts are well received. So it is nice to have somewhere to go.
I first commented on this site a few years ago to challenge John Wildthing for the Chav name, as there are few people less Chavvy in Coventry than me, but surprised him with an an anonymous handshake after our next game when you beat us at the skydome, I have never trolled the forum, I might disagree with statements made by others but will try to give good reason. So thanks for having me here.
As I said in my earlier post..... “HAPPY NEW YEAR RED ARMY”