Food and drink not aloud?

Kevin roog

I get there at 4 on Sunday’s ready to get in for the q and a at 4.30,wasn’t allowed in TIL 4.15 ish yesterday for some reason, I think the q and a has been an excellent addition over the last couple of years.on the food front I smuggle a tube of Pringles in my trousers, there’s no grasses on here right,

kingmo19.1

I get there at 4 on Sunday’s ready to get in for the q and a at 4.30,wasn’t allowed in TIL 4.15 ish yesterday for some reason, I think the q and a has been an excellent addition over the last couple of years.on the food front I smuggle a tube of Pringles in my trousers, there’s no grasses on here right,
Ah, that old golden nugget! If I had a pound for every time a woman said to me .... hey, Kingmo are you happy to see me or is that a tube of Pringles in your trousers - I could buy out the current owners :) .............. then again, on reflection, I might be a few million short!

OJLloyd

You can tell when the Hockey is good because there are thread topics such as this discussing the fact someone smuggled in a sneaky bit of cake and a few cans... that said, I'd take this over doomsday threads we get after losing a few games o_O
Wow, you so wrong and a complete idiot. You should be banned!

(Before anyone panics, he’s my mate)

I don’t like people taking their own food and drink, it takes money away from the club who are doing their best to run the arena.

As for the Q&A, afraid you’re in the minority Wannabe. I really appreciate the info we get at the Q&A. It’s not like the time ever changes, so if you want to miss it I’d suggest arriving afterwards.

mweller

The stewards just stand there lookignpretty and haven’t a clue what’s going on half the time.

The steward by block 10 just kept shouting who wants pizza even when the game was playing. It’s becoming a joke down there this season.
Jesus, why do you come to games? That’s Steve, he’s friendly, likeable and helpful. I think the cake was someone’s birthday. It’s almost as if people enjoy themselves at hockey. Shouldn’t be allowed.

pjj365

I know someone who has so many friends that there is a birthday every game so she brings(wrapped) presents in for them. She and her family enjoy the match night experience - as do the birthday people!

Foxy

Then you get silly comments from people making out all I care about is people eating cake,

No mention of beer cans or the fact they were loud etc.

Bunch of morons.

What a crap forum this is when all you do is take the piss out of people and don’t like a debate and devils or the players can never do wrong blah blah blah.

Bye forum waste of spunk
Oh good grief we're joking......

kingmo19.1

What if men aloud turned up for a game and tried to smuggle some food in, if caught, would men aloud be allowed in ? Or ... would men aloud be allowed to consume their food outside before being allowed in ???

Hedd Wyn John

As someone who used to sit in block 10 last season, I was offered cake a couple of times by the ‘cake smugglers’. They smuggle it in & if you’re lucky enough to be sat next to them you might be offered a piece. You’d need airport style security checks to stop them getting it in & nobody seriously wants that.