Devils Qualify For CHL 20/21

jenks33

To be fair to our fans that aren’t keen on the CHL their issue is that it affects our league form and there’s no question that it does. Even Andrew Lord has admitted this. It’s become a bit of a tradition that we are pretty awful in October/November and the CHL hangover is a big factor in this.
Personally I want us to be in the CHL every season but the affect it has on our league form is incredibly frustrating. So I can see why some fans have an issue with our participation in the CHL.

Diablo3

To be fair to our fans that aren’t keen on the CHL their issue is that it affects our league form and there’s no question that it does. Even Andrew Lord has admitted this. It’s become a bit of a tradition that we are pretty awful in October/November and the CHL hangover is a big factor in this.
Personally I want us to be in the CHL every season but the affect it has on our league form is incredibly frustrating. So I can see why some fans have an issue with our participation in the CHL.
You are right, but even with the dip in league form, there is still enough in the tank to win the league (technically) so I think it is worth it. Depending on which teams we draw, I'm hoping to go to the away games this year.

Devils86

I think it’s a bit double edged....

We dip in form but we also start the season better than most because we have games against quality opposition - it’s like the perfect pre-season.

It’s the later match days that catch up with us once we are trying to combine domestic games with CHL. And at any time long travel will be an issue

Ger-Devils

We’ll have our welcome pack with flight options/info on the places we’re heading to when the draw is made May 20th(That’s been mentioned by the CHL)

Info will be on the twitter feed @devilsinchl