20/21 Squad

Devilsatw

Forget the rumours it’s your opinion that counts, Is Ben signing or not. When is the season starting, and is the imports 13 or 14, come on stop being a killjoy.
I think he will sign yes and of course there will be a season!
Pelech has signed back with giants
Raine has signed a 3yr deal with giants.
And Goodwin is back there too.
These are all FACTS

now act ya age glynne

jenks33

Smotherman in a Devil's shirt works for me, i'm probably in the minority but i'm not a fan of Ben Davies, I wasnt when he played for us previously. Always get the impression he thinks he's bigger than the team he's playing on
I think that’s a bit harsh. I get where you’re coming from, He’s played for Devils, Clan, Blaze, Flames so it might look like he just moves around for the money. To be honest he seems like a good guy though and I’ve always rated him on the ice for a Brit. I really think his enthusiastic style of play will benefit us

voth26

I think that’s a bit harsh. I get where you’re coming from, He’s played for Devils, Clan, Blaze, Flames so it might look like he just moves around for the money. To be honest he seems like a good guy though and I’ve always rated him on the ice for a Brit. I really think his enthusiastic style of play will benefit us
Nothing to do with Ben moving around I understand these guys have short careers no issue with that, i've just never liked him, spoken to him a few times and he comes across as the be all and end all, not just my opinion either. We've all got players that we don't take to!.

Devilsatw

Follow the guy that was stealers 1991 on twitter..I think he is something like covid-1991 now... He is a classic one out of twenty correct in the know merchant...
This guy is quite accurate IL have you know. He told us Riley signed 3 weeks before anyone he told Steelers fans about the coach vallerand and a few others,

CaldicotDevil

Follow the guy that was stealers 1991 on twitter..I think he is something like covid-1991 now... He is a classic one out of twenty correct in the know merchant...
Ah I know the account. He's spent the last few years annoucing the Steelers signing a day or so before the Sheffields official announcement just the wind Simmsy up.

RTfarty

Nothing to do with Ben moving around I understand these guys have short careers no issue with that, i've just never liked him, spoken to him a few times and he comes across as the be all and end all, not just my opinion either. We've all got players that we don't take to!.
Very interesting. My experience with Ben is the exact opposite; very humble, hard working and has time for everyone. One of the best players the Cardiff junior system has ever developed and I would love to see him in a Devils shirt next season.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #158
Ben is a really nice lad, he comes from a lovely family and is a total professional, he works hard in the off season in a regular job, there’s nothing to dislike about Ben. Absolute 100% player fast, skilled, can take a hit and will certainly deliver one. I would sign Ben in a heartbeat 86 pts f’rom 161 games what’s not to like.

voth26

Every one has their own opinion regarding players, if your a fan of ben great, i'm not and that's my opinion based on speaking to him. If he signs for the Devils he signs for the Devils, and the ben fans will be happy.