Rumour mill

moggy#9

Do you think we will announce more than one player like Steelers did yesterday? Maybe a Mosey and Duggan joint announcement
Mosey has been a great acquisition. It was a great loss not having him for most of last season, but when he came back her was brilliant. Duggan is great too, has been getting better and better and I'm sure will continue to do so.

James

Administrator
Mosey seemed to come back from injury last season with a point to prove and played some amazing hockey. If he comes back this season with the same level of energy, and I see no reason why not, he's going to be a huge player for us next year. I don't understand why Panthers fans were so unbothered by him when he was there.

moggy#9

Mosey seemed to come back from injury last season with a point to prove and played some amazing hockey. If he comes back this season with the same level of energy, and I see no reason why not, he's going to be a huge player for us next year. I don't understand why Panthers fans were so unbothered by him when he was there.
Mosey is a great player to have on the team. He produces in big games, can play forward or defence (hell, he'd probably strap on some pads of we were sorry of a goalie), and he's a hell of a character.

ASHIPP

Evan is such a versatile and skilled impact player and a fantastic character. Things happen when he is on the ice. He is loved by the fans..... as demonstrated by the very long standing ovation on his first game back from injury!
Another quality signing by the Devils. Well played.

Wannabe2

Great re-signing, Evan is one hell of a player and is massively important to us, he is up there with the best. Another huge piece in the jigsaw of success, love it.