Lord wins

pjj365

Didn't they just have one of their d men called up to the ahl? I wonder if they have a depth problem.
It strikes me that all teams at this level have coaching problems
You coach s system and then lose a cog in that system or get a new player wished on you
Not unique to Lordo but he'll need to get used to it more than many coaches

BostonBart22

A welcome 4...2 win over top of table florida with jardine getting assist..leaves the rabbits still 4th with carolina 5th with 4 games in hand and 6 pts adrift, gonna go to the wire for playoffs for lordo..

Earnie

Interestingly in the Lost column both Florida(top) and Greenville (4th) are on 15.
Greenville however have 9 o/t losses to Florida’s nil.

Wannabe2

Lordo now has the Welsh Hoyle to speed him on, combine that with his natural talents and it’s a barn burner, let’s do this Andrew it may just be written in the stars.

BostonBart22

Great 4..2 win over carolina with jardine getting on the assist list with one. Rabbits now lie 2nd, like someone said before rabbits lost 9 ot games that wouldve put them top as it stands if rabbits won them all ..nevertheless what an achievement by lordo in his first season

pjj365

tim78

Little confused the Swamp rabbits are 3rd but have more pts than 2nd place.
Do the league standings rank based on number of regulation wins?

1619428836906.png

pjj365

It's Flashscore that show them 2nd
ECHL official shown above based on playoff qualification which is points % - i don'tget it - presumably PCT in the table