EIHL Webcast

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Watching Storm v Blaze webcast tonight, my 4th game and I must say the product so far end of 1st is first class, great commentary these guys really are the dogs, great coverage pictures really crisp, great replays. Must say 8 imports compared to the normal 13 the quality is pretty damn good, really enjoying this thanks guys this really is a fix. If your missing your fix try this it’s pretty neat.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #4
The difference was like chalk and cheese, the first game was a total disaster and having waited so long and changing plans to watch, when it fell apart I was well cheesed off, although you would never have guessed it. I then watched a game of my choice for free to compensate for my purchase, and that was good so decided to try again hence last nights Storm v Blaze game which went very smooth and was very enjoyable. Watching Batch, Davies, Duggan, and Rutkis was good, and the quality of the game and coverage was spot on, will probably take in tonights Panthers v Steelers with a beer or two. Anyway stay safe everyone, and hopefully we can watch our own team fairly soon.

fridaysfingers

The difference was like chalk and cheese, the first game was a total disaster and having waited so long and changing plans to watch, when it fell apart I was well cheesed off, although you would never have guessed it. I then watched a game of my choice for free to compensate for my purchase, and that was good so decided to try again hence last nights Storm v Blaze game which went very smooth and was very enjoyable. Watching Batch, Davies, Duggan, and Rutkis was good, and the quality of the game and coverage was spot on, will probably take in tonights Panthers v Steelers with a beer or two. Anyway stay safe everyone, and hopefully we can watch our own team fairly soon.
I’ll bet your dinner party guests were rather peeved too!!

RossDaws

Was curious to see the Devils tweeting a picture of Davies alongside Batch, Duggan and Rutkis the other day to promote the game

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
Why not, they are our players Davies yes Guildford but a cardiff boy, the games are good and enjoying them.