2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

JC23

Why’s that mate, Giants last time we played, Flyers the season before that, Stars could well be on the cards I hope so anyway. In my perfect World Devils would win the league and Dundee would come second, have a lot of respect for Pacha and think with a big budget team he would really do well.
You make a good point mate.

I do like Pacha…when he’s not drunk at playoffs that is…but that’s another story.

I don’t know why to be honest, I just feel he will be looking for more money than Dundee are likely to offer. Whether he will get it or not is another story.

Happy to be proved wrong if it happens.

moggy#9

Given that the team would need a couple of weeks of practice before the first chl game (since I can't see there being anyone around for a preseason game), and the need for quarantine on arrival - presumably this means that the players should start arriving over the next week and a half. (Yes, we really are that close! ) If Haddad is returning I'd have thought he'd already be here. Perhaps we'll be getting some more pieces of the puzzle soon.

Wannabe2

There’s only one bus we want outside the rink, the away team bus.God please let it happen, strange praying to God to let the Devils play, there again we are Cardiff so maybe there’s a little Lee way there. Plus we are pretty good at what we do. So if the main man can turn the other cheek, we would be ever so grateful.

moggy#9

There’s only one bus we want outside the rink, the away team bus.God please let it happen, strange praying to God to let the Devils play, there again we are Cardiff so maybe there’s a little Lee way there. Plus we are pretty good at what we do. So if the main man can turn the other cheek, we would be ever so grateful.
The last time I checked, Doug McEwen didn't control the covid rules...

moggy#9

Bearing in mind the schedule required for visas, any travel quarantine, training prep and any warmup games, anyone else think this weekend there will be more than one player announced?
I can't see there being any warm-up games really, as there's not going to be anyone to play against. Other elite league clubs won't have teams together until September, and foreign teams won't be able to travel. I do think there'll be a few signing announcements this weekend though.

pjj365

Even with 1 week camp and 2 weeks quarantine players need to be in within the next couple of weeks so, yes, we should have announcements coming thick and fast

SteveKing

Strangely quiet on the rumour front on here. You guys successfully sleuthed out several of our summit signings but you’re coming up dry on our last remaining forwards. Jenks...you social media and surveillance van work is slipping!

I have a source that told me that there will be at least one signing announced this week. It’s going to get interesting now with these last few.