Flyers Vs Devils - League - 7th Nov 21

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils make the long trek to Kirkaldy for Sunday night league action against the Flyers. Really not sure what to expect from this one as Fife have been blowing hot and cold all season.

Mazzoak

Looking at at 2-0 win for us, optimistic, sure but we’ve got a team that has legs. No excuse for tiredness when we’ve got budget airlines taking us there.

jenks33

Don't jinx us please.
No excuses tonight, I don’t care how good Owen is in goal. We lost to a Nottingham team that were missing several key players but they still had some talent available. Coventry was a CC game. No excuses tonight though in my opinion. It’s never an easy place to go but they’re the worst team in the league and we should win.

matbur

Just my 2 cents, Skalde's rotten luck continues. He gets a key player back in McNally and now Waller is forced out.

This is a tricky game off the back of another sub-par performance, blame our shooting, facing a hot goalie... But the biggest disappointment is hearing Skalde complain about lack of work-rate again last night.

All teams can have the occasional off-night, but that is a culture that cannot be allowed to manifest in our locker room. That, above all else, is Skalde's biggest problem right now.

Last edited:

jenks33

Just my 2 cents, Skalde's rotten luck continues. He gets a key player back in McNally and now Waller is forced out.

This is a tricky game off the back of another sub-par performance, blame our shooting, facing a hot goalie... But the biggest disappointment is hearing Skalde complain about lack of work-rate again last night. We can have occasional off-nights but that is a culture that cannot be allowed to manifest in our locker room. That, above all else, is Skalde's biggest problem right.
Yeah that’s at least 3 Skalde interviews I’ve seen recently where he’s questioned work rate. That would tell me he might be looking at changes