Flyers Vs Devils - League - 7th Nov 21

august04 2.0

Wales is the poorest of all four countries, it’s impact has been predicted to be worse in Wales. Although my Brexit comment was how the U.K. is less attractive, if you’ve not realised that, you’ve clearly not been paying attention, least of all when the Gammons voted.
I was beginning to tolerate the new Mazzoak, but you’ve posted absolute drivel today. Time to press the Ignore button!

Wannabe2

Wales is the poorest of all four countries, it’s impact has been predicted to be worse in Wales. Although my Brexit comment was how the U.K. is less attractive, if you’ve not realised that, you’ve clearly not been paying attention, least of all when the Gammons voted.
Not being funny mate but can you sod off please, your like a bloody broken record I wishi could say what I really mean, but unfortunately I can’t. We want to talk about hockey here not politics and bullshit, just bugger off and try stopping the traffic on the M25 please.

jenks33

Dear God that’s a bad defeat. We were poor against Nottingham and fair play we saw a response against Coventry away. Poor against Coventry at home last night and I expected a reaction tonight. ANOTHER game where we’ve struggled to score! SIGN A GOALSCORER!! Two or three ideally.