steelers Vs Devils - League - 14th Nov 21

ASHIPP

Sensational. We have seen glimpses of their potential earlier this season. Last nights hard slog win gave Devils some impetus for tonight. Playing as a unit, giving the goalie support, nice finishing on chances and staying composed have been the things other teams having been doing.

Well done Devils. This is what they can do against the League's most consistent team. Now keep it going.

BostonBart22

With shuff in continental cup action next weekend its time to home in on them..Dundees HAAS, 5 plus game for charging so he could be out next weekend against us...

Wannabe2

The boys are BACK IN TOWN thank goodness, one minute we are beating Lausanne, next minute they have shot off and gone AWOL then just when you want them, they return firing on all cylinders thank god. Great game lads this is what you are capable of obviously.

august04 2.0

Some fans will be disappointed there will be no sackings this week. Even Dupont had 2 assists, some will be furious.
In all seriousness, a performance I knew we were capable of. So nice to see it at a time we desperately needed it.
Nobody wants sackings, we want the Devils to do well. If they continue to play like they did this weekend, there won’t be any, which is great. But let’s not pretend it’s just a few fans on here that have been unhappy. The coach, the MD and the owner have all said that recent displays were not good enough. And that’s when the pressure builds and fans get unhappy. We’ve shown what we can do, there’s no excuses not to show that level of commitment every week. We have to repeat in Scotland now and close this gap.

Diablo3

Great game, well controlled throughout. Hit on Duggs was out of order and should get a DOPs review. I think Brust was very brave to offer Carruth from 200 yards away. Perhaps that was their plan putting him in for the 2nd period.

moggy#9

Great game, well controlled throughout. Hit on Duggs was out of order and should get a DOPs review. I think Brust was very brave to offer Carruth from 200 yards away. Perhaps that was their plan putting him in for the 2nd period.
I didn't see that. Are you sure brust wasn't checking to see if carruth had a spare twix or ten?

Wannabe2

The fat pretender was trying to be tough, as he pretends to be a athlete. Pity Carruth didn’t skate the length of the rink and hand him his a—e on a plate.

august04 2.0

I wonder whether this weekend has shown Duponts value to this team.
He played well tonight for sure. He looks a lot less heavy and much fitter now too, than he did throughout the CHL campaign and early part of the season. With his CV, he should be of tremendous value to this team, that’s what has been so disappointing so far, to see his form resulting in him being played down the lines. I think last night showed how badly we’ve missed McNally, he was the catalyst against the Flames. I thought Crandall had a particularly good weekend too. Let’s hope we have turned a corner and continue this form. There’s no excuse not to play hard every week and to win the league you have to do that.

Devil94

Another positive from tonight. Looking at the goals again, it looks like Mikkelson and O'connor were on the ice for all 4 even strength goals. Ben would have been under big pressure to perform tonight, and to have that plus a shutout is a huge night for him.