League title..

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
After all the hype from midweeks cup game .. Apart from Devils part in winning the league what are fans thoughts on the outcome, After Fox interview after the game i really hope Belfast win it now, we and Belfast can see steelers are wobbling big time,Belfast will want the cup as much as we will. The league is there for the taking now for Belfast so let the battle against the crumbling team of traffic cones and let us go about our way as we do, so come on Belfast if its not our time for the league out FOX their coach like skalde did and take the league.

Even though they have to play each other five times I think the other teams they have to play will still cause a few upsets to the outcome of who wins the league. One of the title contenders is gonna bottle it and at the moment my money is on Sheffield to blow it

Last edited:

moggy#9

Recently the Steelers have been looking like a club hanging in by their fingernails. They have the weakest netminding of the top 3 and seem unable to cope with any physicality. I honestly struggle to know who I hate more, them or the giants.

Mazzoak

This is like deciding which arm to cut off with a pocket knife. Sheffield have one less game against them after the shocking performance in the CC semi, will that help them, probably. Sometimes a team in a slump can be a dangerous animal, having said that watching Sheffield loose the league after being top all this time and after 2019/20 would be hilarious, just wish it was us taking it from them, again.