Devils Vs Flames - Play-Off Semi Final - 30th April 2022

jenks33

Chuffed with the win but I don’t think Belfast will lose much sleep tonight. The boys will have to be much better tomorrow and Carruth will need to be our best player. Crandall just admitted that we weren’t at our best

matbur

Phew, that almost got away from us!

Five wins in seven games under Dupont, but as I said on previous page, we're gonna really have to raise our game if we're going to compete with Belfast tomorrow.

august04 2.0

Ferguson went for Mikkelson I think and we took offence! I thought we'd blown that but we're in the final, and that’s all that matters.
We need to be at our absolute best tomorrow, especially Carruth but it’s a game that we are capable of winning and Giants know that too.

Diablo3

I suppose the history books don't care how you got there, just that you did, again which is more than we can say for the house of rust. Love the fact we live free in the Steelers heads

moggy#9

Looking at Twitter it looks like the Guildford fans had to have their butler's pick up the canapes off the floor after they spat them out at the end of the match.

voth26

Chuffed with the win but I don’t think Belfast will lose much sleep tonight. The boys will have to be much better tomorrow and Carruth will need to be our best player. Crandall just admitted that we weren’t at our best
We weren't at our best but we found a way to win, amazing how much crap is being aimed at the team despite winning the semi and getting to the playoff final again. We will have to be better obviously and we have beaten giants throughout the season