Search results

1. The_Crimson_Pirate

Lord wins

Moore is certainly a fan favourite in Toledo where he was previously. I thought he was a bit too ‘crazy’ the games I saw him in.
  2. The_Crimson_Pirate

Upcoming season thoughts

Coronavirus: Entire 2020-21 English football season could be played in reduced capacity stadiums https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53556072
  3. The_Crimson_Pirate

The future of the Elite League and its teams

You can get a rough idea of what might happen by following the exit strategy’s of the other big European countries. Germany announced today, “Large public gatherings including religious services will remain banned until 31 August. Bars, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and music venues will all...
  4. The_Crimson_Pirate

Season Cancelled

Most of the major hotel chains have modified their cancellation policies. I had (non refundable) bookings in Dundee this Sunday and Glasgow on the 25th. My flight to Scotland on Sunday went down the pan with Flybe. Train companies at the moment are acting as business as usual, so might have to...
  5. The_Crimson_Pirate

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Guildford to beat Glasgow Sunday, 5 - 2
  6. The_Crimson_Pirate

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Fife to win, 4 - 3 v Manchester , Sunday.
  7. The_Crimson_Pirate

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

I think the team is just missing confidence & chemistry. i’ll admit, I don’t want for physical play and I don’t subscribe to that style of play. Check for a purpose, like separate a player from the puck, otherwise, I don’t see the point. Why put ourselves in the position of allowing a ref to...
  8. The_Crimson_Pirate

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

We've been to Sheffield once this season (and won) - 29th Sept.
  9. The_Crimson_Pirate

Physical poll

Personally, I'd prefer to see a skill game. I like speed and crisp passing. What I miss most in our team is the ability to one-time the puck. Some guys with a hefty slap shot would please me.
  10. The_Crimson_Pirate

Belfast v ausburger

Each to their own, but personally I prefer the atmosphere to evolve with the game.
  11. The_Crimson_Pirate

Hi, Would be interested in the Fournier if still available. Kind Regards Huw

Hi, Would be interested in the Fournier if still available. Kind Regards Huw
  12. The_Crimson_Pirate

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Shame Luke couldn't have just got 2 mins for roughing during Le Tour. :D