Search results

1. T

Champions Hockey League 2021/2022

I suspect that entry to the CHL is not just about league table positions.The Devils organisation and their fans have put in one hell of an effort to give a good account of themselves in europe. I would not have minded if we were not in the CHL next season as the Devils organisation have a...
  2. T

Xmas and New Year

Just to wish all on here a great xmas and hoping for a better new year with some hockey. Same wishes to TK,Katrina,Zack and all the Devils team especially our great owners and families.
  3. T

Cardiff Bay “Masterplan” including a 15,000 seater arena!

Hi mate happy xmas dont have your contact for a card
  4. T

Devils abroad with lordo

First Swamp Rabbits game Dec11th
  5. T

Devils abroad with lordo

i note the comment about watching these games online. Does anyone know who streams these games.?
  6. T

Government Announces Rescue Package

The welsh government has done a risk assessment on ice rinks and decided the risk is too high.
  7. T

Mark Louis KO punch

What sort of disciplne did he get?
  8. T

Expert advice needed on Cardiff devils jerseys

I would say though that they look like replicas Shinedog shirts are good quality.
  9. T

New Jerseys

Just for info i have ordered a 3XL direct from Andy not from the shop. If anyone wants the larger size give them a call before the order goes in.
  10. T

Lord in Greenville

I may be wrong but i think Trump has got a rally there today.
  11. T

Viola arena no more? (IAW is back)

I always thought that BT was one of our best sponsors serious committment to the Devils. Perhaps with their new interest in NHL and i think John Jones is still around.
  12. T

Ben O’Connor .....

I agree he must have personal reasons for staying around Sheffield.I dont think this is a good move by him.
  13. T

Ben O’Connor .....

He needs to work obviously but as a GB stalwart he will need to keep up his standard
  14. T

New Devils coach found!

He certainly has had a colourful career. His PIM's will go down well with some. I think this is very good news and welcome thim and his family.
  15. T

Official: 2020-2021 League suspended

Will you be organising buses Nathan?
  16. T

Grazzers99 release netminder ....

He is listed as part of their roster(rumoured). Graz have had a bit of a clearout by the look of it.
  17. T

Luke Piggot

So sorry to see him go he will be a loss to our organisation. It is a great opportunity for him and will further advance his career. I am sure he will find plenty of recreational hockey in Switzerland. Many thanks Luke and best wishes.
  18. T

Not great news for the Clan ....

Bad news from the INTU group this morning looks as though they are in financial difficulties. One of their shopping malls is Braehead
  19. T

New Coach.....

Just to add some names to the pot but Sully must take a chill pill. Doug Christensen(now ECHL Coach),Mario Simioni in Denmark and an old favourite Chris McSorley
  20. T

NHL

Recently announced that Tampa have a number of confirmed COVID cases in their squad.