Search results

1. Kevlar68

Glasgow clan

At the end of the day it's a business not a hobby. So if your a businessman who sets out a business plan expecting X product from an investment but gets Z product they may think is this what I wanted to invest in? The same for sponsors, they want an X product to sponsor not a Z product. That's...
  2. Kevlar68

Glasgow clan

Not always. Depends what the ambitions are. You couldn't seriously compete against the elite teams in Europe with a team restricted due to revenue.
  3. Kevlar68

All time devils team

Where are the results anyway?
  4. Kevlar68

Glasgow clan

I don't think the Devils Org would want to put out a lower grade of hockey which is what would have to happen if capacity was cut which means a lesser budget and less attractive to sponsors. They have given us such a high standard of game that would they really want to step back? It's a really...
  5. Kevlar68

EIHL Webcast

And neither was your second ;)
  6. Kevlar68

EIHL Webcast

Your first opinion of it wasn't so glossy :D
  7. Kevlar68

Nice little interesting article

Got some real bad boys on here. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/20-of-the-nhl-s-all-time-dirtiest-players/ss-BB1fCcZH?li=BBoPWjP#image=1
  8. Kevlar68

Raffle idea

Raffle a full game experience, whole bench for winner and 9 guests to watch the team warm up, winner and guests with group team photo, signed pucks and 10 seats for the game.
  9. Kevlar68

Raffle idea

The shirts, helmets and sticks must be starting to dry up by now so......what about raffling off a pair of untaken seats for the season? There are quite allot of available seats. Limit the raffle to 300 tickets so the odds are good. Pair of Gold seats raffle £15 a ticket. Raffle total £4500...
  10. Kevlar68

The future of the Elite League and its teams

There's social Distancing? You wouldn't believe there was if you see what I see on a daily basis. Also Rock of Ages musical I was going to see in Aug has been canceled until May 2022.
  11. Kevlar68

All time devils team

I think with the restrictions imposed on selection that there may be players you wouldn't have picked in the team but only get in to the team as you can't pick other players. So in fact it's not a true showing of a Devils all time team from an individual point of view, it's a forced selection.
  12. Kevlar68

This may be helpful

Website builder, bar designer and Reverend but a bit busy working on frontline at the moment.
  13. Kevlar68

Who profits from these then

Found these on ebay and i'm sure its not Devils Org. official merch. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cardiff-Devils-T-shirt-Elite-Ice-Hockey-League-up-to-5XL/353426601689?hash=item5249ddf6d9:g:sCoAAOSwZZhgVfe4...
  14. Kevlar68

Champions Hockey League 2021/2022

Or maybe it was just because we were league leaders at the end of the unfinished season. That would be the easiest and most fair way to decide which EIHL team gets an invite. So until a full season was completed the Devils would be the obvious team with a fair enough explanation why and without...
  15. Kevlar68

If we get a season 21/22

But we been through all this before on here and its all or nothing, to many complications for indoor arenas IF they keep social distancing Snooker is low risk as half the audience don't move all day due to sleeping.
  16. Kevlar68

If we get a season 21/22

Werther's Originals stuck in the throat, ban the toffee lovers and your laughing.
  17. Kevlar68

If we get a season 21/22

You can see it ending up being like the yearly flu jab
  18. Kevlar68

Bownsy not going back to Graz

Again its only my opinion, i'm not saying i'm right and others are wrong. We don't know what netties could be out there available to us before we start welcoming Ben back.
  19. Kevlar68

Bownsy not going back to Graz

Yes he's the No.1 GB nettie but does that mean he's the best we can get? And let's not forget it was his decision to leave the Devils its not like he was let go. Also Graz let him go if they hadn't would he have come back to these shores of his own accord? Absolutely loved him playing for us...
  20. Kevlar68

If we get a season 21/22

Next to crown green indoor bowls this has to be the most sedated audience to trial back. Not exactly thrill a minute stuff but it's a start.