Search results

1. M

Devils Vs Giants - League - 16th Oct 2021

I hope the club takes note. Hopefully I'll be watching the stream, so it'll be interesting to see what compliance is like.
  2. M

The mask is primarily about protecting others, though there is a lesser element of personal protection. This is why mask wearing shouldn't be a personal choice.
  3. M

Haddad released by Greenville

However highly we might regard him as a player, there is too much of a rush to having an unvaccinated player, and to be honest it seems the wrong messages about covid.
  4. M

Point taken. To be fair I tend only to go to the supermarket at hours I know it'll be quiet if I possibly can.
  5. M

I watched Wednesday's game on TV and every shot of the crowd showed people not wearing their masks. I can't see myself or my family attending a live match anytime soon.
  6. M

Devils Vs Lukko Rauma - CHL - 12th Oct 2021

All fair comments and, let's be honest, just being able to fulfill our fixtures feels like a victory.
  7. M

Much as I'd like to have him, I think we really need a solid defenceman.
  8. M

I've got to disagree. A key problem when we had bownsy was expecting him to carry the team for 80 games. Finding a British goalie from the nihl who would do anything beyond a handful of games is, in my opinion, unrealistic.
  9. M

Fife are tweeting about flight FF24273 arriving. Obviously not a real flight number, but the 27 in the middle took my attention...
  10. M

Much as I hate to say it, as I've always had a bit of a study spot for them, the league has passed fife by. I'm not sure whether the league is weaker a team short, or suffers carrying a weak team.
  11. M

Fair point.
  12. M

I can understand people's concerns on this, but I'd hate to be in a position in a crucial game where our starter got injured. Though I'm sure no club in this league would deliberately run a goalie...
  13. M

I'd replace O'Connor with jardine in a heartbeat.
  14. M

It would be good to have him back but, at the moment, our most pressing problem seems to be a defensive one.
  15. M

I think this is a symptom of our rebuild. A lot of institutional knowledge of how to play in the CHL has been lost and we're on a learning curve. That said, there's no getting away from how good the opposition were. The grouping of some weaker teams in their own group meant the other groups were...
  16. M

Harewood seems far too good to be playing for the bees. That said, maybe there's benefit from the confidence of dominating at a level before moving up - as happened with David longstaff back in the day.
  17. M

I wonder if lordo is having to make space for prospects coming down from the parent club then. I wouldn't be surprised to see him land at fife
  18. M

That's interesting. I note that they're also retaining his echl rights.
  19. M

With regard to O'Connor he seems to have been playing like this in each of the matches I've watched. It seems to bear it what the Sheffield fans were saying.
  20. M

Some very positive things from tonight's match: Dupont looking much improved, more shots, better puck retention and another excellent performance from Waller. On the negative side however O'Connor gives me kittens at times and our defence in general makes too many loose passes. We won't play...