Search results

1. F

Riley Brandt added as injury cover for Lammon

What is this crowd that you talk about??
  2. F

Devils Vs Stars - CC 1/4 Final 2nd Leg - 19th Jan 22

I do agree that Pacha will have given him instructions to stay out of the box, and in fairness I haven't noticed Haas being in trouble since his last ban, although I'm not sure how much they have played. He won't appreciate a 5' 7" guy running around hitting like Brandt can though. I live in...
  3. F

Thanks for that, I thought I was going mad then lol
  4. F

I’m hoping that Riley Brandt will get to throw a couple of big hits early tonight and hopefully Kyle Haas will loose it and be thrown off his game and we can benefit from some PP opportunities. In the first leg to be fair to him he played a good game so be great to have him rattled early. I...
  5. F

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 16th Jan 22

It was something I thought of watching the Fife game about his general play. It’s just my uneducated opinion too I didn’t look at his recent points scoring but yeah that’s not too shabby.
  6. F

And I apologise for my outpouring
  7. F

Happy to be corrected if it's not a family friendly forum!! My point about Reid was as he isn't scoring so much his general contribution isn't great. He isn't a spring chicken so no doubt 7-10 years back that might not have been the case. but we are in the here and now. I am also aware that any...
  8. F

E.D.S and matbur, thanks for having my back on this and replying to wannabe and Ashipp in a better way than I could have. To actually read what I wrote and come to the conclusions that they did is ridiculous, although expected from wannabe. Ashipp, you normally talk a bit more sense tho...
  9. F

That was my thinking re Vez and hitting. Plus I can’t even imagine this lad being anywhere near as skilled as Vez.
  10. F

This is what I was going to post last night but didn’t bother as I couldn’t be arsed with any backlash: Unpopular opinion-If Brodie Reid isn’t scoring goals he doesn’t offer a great deal. There, I’ve said it…. Fortunately it’s something that at one point it felt like he was the only one doing...
  11. F

Giants Vs Devils - League - 14th Jan 22

When watching the game, the refs entered the booth and watched the goal for first time and I’m sure one said “looks good” and I was convinced it was that straight forward and it was being given. It’s possible that the commentators said it as they were talking over the refs at the time. I think...
  12. F

I too feel very sorry for Josh Lammon, obviously we all do. From the moment I gave my critique on him not having enough offensive output for a 3 line team he shoved my word’s back down my mouth and turned it on. He must be gutted and the coaching staff no doubt the same
  13. F

Is “intentional” stated in the law though? There’s many a high sticking penalty that wasn’t intentional but has to be given for example
  14. F

Harewood leaves the bees

I didn’t notice him getting a shift tbh but that’s not a surprise in such a high quality and high stakes game. If an injury was picked up he possibly would have got a few shifts
  15. F

The answer is that not all goalie interference is a penalty.
  16. F

Devils v stars

Hi, I think you would be better emailing either the club or infinity21 or whoever runs the webcast for a definitive answer. You could possibly get inaccurate information on here
  17. F

Carruth

I know the club don’t give much away regarding injuries but does anyone know anything of his fitness situation
  18. F

Devils Vs Storm - League- 5th & 8th Jan 22 - Rearrangement Spectacular

There was no promise’s of when fans were being allowed back at any point
  19. F

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

Cos and Sanford got assist according to Twitter
  20. F

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

But only 5 brits now so one short of a 19 man roster