Search results

1. T

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

The price of a pint is about the same as if you go to a gig, the rugby or the football so in that context it’s market value regardless of percentage split
  2. T

Who would you replace

Thing is as well, if you’re Bowns, there’s a risk in returning you ruin your legacy…
  3. T

Dupont named head coach

It’s more aimed at those who say they know who is and isn’t coming back, but without saying who these are. Why the secrecy?
  4. T

Dupont named head coach

Getting fed up of these people in here who say that they know stuff, without sharing this alleged knowledge…
  5. T

Dupont named head coach

The point of a winner takes all rather than over two legs is a valid point…
  6. T

Dupont named head coach

Who are the 6?
  7. T

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

If you pay at the bar, check your statement and it says Greenbank Partnerships…don’t know what agreement they have with the devils over bar takings but the money doesn’t go to the devils in the first instance
  8. T

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

Can we stop posting cryptic posts where the poster intimates they have knowledge on a subject but without giving it away? What are you afraid of? There’s nothing to lose. If you know it, share it?
  9. T

Who we want and don’t want back for next season

4 games is only really a week or two though. Know it’s higher load and the sport is different to football and goalkeepers but generally playing regular keeps you sharp. Think as well as you generally don’t know who you’re going to come up against in the play offs, exposing Carruth to a variety...
  10. T

Maybe just getting Carruth game sharp ready for play offs? Got to remember Kozun had a disjointed season the season before being farmed out everywhere. Think consistency will come and I’d like to see him back. Very able number 2 and if he can get consistent, could see him being number 1 and I...
  11. T

What’s the substance behind the Kozun not returning in another thread? Just like to know what the reasoning is rather than just taking the statement. Just being nosey/inquisitive.
  12. T

Where do you get your info from? Not knocking it but the way you post seems very certain/knowledgable so wonder where it comes from?
  13. T

Where are the Louis retirement rumours coming from then? A few whispers of it but I just can’t see it after playing one of his better seasons of hockey. Credit needs to go to him for adapting his game and the same to Josh Batch…think a lot of credit needs to go to Skalde too as no doubt he’d...
  14. T

He’s been great on ice but really noticed how he’s been vocal on the bench and around the team setting an example. Would be a big loss and think he’ll play for a few seasons yet
  15. T

Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

Just looking at the logic here that the C and then A’s go in order just like in any other sport the captain lifts the trophy first. Mikkelson appears to be packing it in but think Louis and Dixon will keep going. Reading too much into that!
  16. T

Inferno calm before the storm ….

Would like to see Kozun back myself!
  17. T

Devils and coach part ways

Waller?
  18. T

Devils and coach part ways

Why don’t you think McNulty will be back?
  19. T

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

Still doesn’t look like we’ll get one. As others have said, we look void of ideas. The more I see this, the more what TK has said can’t be true. Surely you’d keep a proper coach going into the biggest games of the season.
  20. T

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

After watching last night part of me thinks why get rid of Skalde when we did? Surely his style especially in the cup games would suit the play offs. Looked void of ideas. Thought Glasgow pressed high to get the puck from our D and force mistakes and we didn’t have an answer to it other than to...