Search results

1. Chris

Standing Area

Well we've reached a new low with the coach having to put out a statement like that. Should be interesting to see the remarks from other teams that we've relentlessly mocked for years :confused:
  2. Chris

Frölunda vs Devils - 8 Oct 19 - CHL

Indians 9-2 Devils
  3. Chris

Frölunda vs Devils - 8 Oct 19 - CHL

First and last warning. If you don't like the posts, ignore them. But we're not having every thread go off topic again because of one poster. This has happened previously, not going to let the forum descend into chaos this time around.
  4. Chris

Patrick Asselin

You bumped a nearly 2 year old topic to ask that? :confused:
  5. Chris

Indiscipline

I've deleted a number of posts from this thread that were not relevant to this topic. Affected posters will have received a notification.
  6. Chris

Devils vs Blaze - 28 Sept 19 - CC

The club. When they feel it is necessary. This comes up every season and the answer is the same, the club don't highlight injuries and are vague on return dates so that other clubs can't target said player in a specific way.
  7. Chris

Change at Steelers

No, you said you admire their balls in just changing things if they want. Their no nonsense approach doesn't seem to have paid off for a while, what is there to admire in that?
  8. Chris

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

I've got a feeling the new video always takes a few weeks to emerge as @Paul Sullivan and co get the footage that they need? I'm sure something will turn up shortly :D
  9. Chris

Devils vs Graz 99ers - 1 Sept 19 - CHL

What's the score please? Currently sat in a service station in Belgium on the way back from the F1!
  10. Chris

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Or rather, one poster... We'll look forward to your valuable contribution to the forum whether that's here or on Twitter.
  11. Chris

MNL

If we could find a host for most/all of the games it might be a possibility, but we tried for a long time in the last season and we didn't manage to get anywhere with it. There are some other reasons along with the a I've, but that was the main one. Sorry.
  12. Chris

New Devils podcast

Any chance we'd be allowed to run an interview with you? Does ownership trump club policy hehe :P
  13. Chris

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Why is it strange? Maybe the club are keeping his signing until the end of the summer to be a final announcement before the games start? I could be wrong, but isn't he the most successful captain we've had, or thereabouts?
  14. Chris

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

I imagine it's on Twitter, like the poster said...
  15. Chris

Best 2 players you've ever seen in Britain ...

I started following in about 2006 and for my money it's... 1. Craig Weller 2. Theo Fleury
  16. Chris

Drew Schiestel Game Worn Red Jersey XXL

As per the guidelines, please add a price: http://the-inferno.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/the-marketplace-guidelines-please-read.1126/
  17. Chris

Players who didn’t play here long enough

I always wanted to see Rejean Stringer play a season for us after his efforts in the CC! Otherwise Weller, definitely Weller :)
  18. Chris

The cage

Appreciate the update @Shaggy, sounds like a few of the trouble makers that we've had on here who just don't seem to realise what information the forum can give us as admins. I think this thread can probably be locked now.
  19. Chris

For sale - record breaking team signed jersey

As per http://the-inferno.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/the-marketplace-guidelines-please-read.1126/