Search results

1. T

2024/2025 season ticket

Re your penultimate sentence, I think that's what most fans are looking for - some transparency as to the rationale for the increases.
  2. T

2024/2025 season ticket

Totally agree Glynne. Our senior Gold tix have increased by over 17.5%!!
  3. T

Stanley Cup

If it's any consolation, you didn't miss much in the last 4 minutes
  4. T

Stanley Cup

Glynne, Just to be on the safe side, I always record several subsequent progs where the Stanley Cup is concerned in case of multiple overtimes. A bit of a pain but worth doing sometimes
  5. T

VIAPLAY OFFER

Sorry, you’re right. My mistake
  6. T

VIAPLAY OFFER

In case anyone's interested, Viaplay has a pretty decent offer on at the moment. £59 for 12 months - showing Stanley Cup, GB internationals etc. Offer ends Sunday 30 May
  7. T

Giants double header advice

My favourites are the Titanic, a Black Cab tour and Crumlin Road Gaol. All really interesting
  8. T

POFW 22/23

I couldn't find the info anywhere so I emailed the Nottingham arena. Those are the times they gave me.
  9. T

POFW 22/23

Thanks BB 22 and Glynne. Just had confirmation from Motorpoint. Semi 1@3pm; Semi 2 @ 7pm; Final @ 5pm
  10. T

POFW 22/23

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but does anyone know the face-off times for the semis and the final?
  11. T

Belfast final

If you have time, the Crumlin Road Jail is well worth a visit
  12. T

ICE HOCKEY ANNUALS etc - CHARITY SALE

There is one copy of each of the books mentioned in the list.
  13. T

ICE HOCKEY ANNUALS etc - CHARITY SALE

Rather than just put these books out for re-cycling, I thought I’d try and sell them and donate all the proceeds to the Scott Matzka support fund. They’re all complete and in good condition:- 3 x Canada Life British Ice Hockey Statistical Guide - 1995, 6 and 7. 5 x Ice Hockey Facts &...
  14. T

Sky+HD box + remote

Removed. We'll accept selling jerseys and hockey memorabilia on the forums, but not sundry items.
  15. T

The Most Brutal Fight Ever

For those of us with fairly long memories, that was like watching 2 Daniel Jardemyrs!!!!
  16. T

Getting to the Game Wednesday

I'm driving in from the Rumney area and can fit 2 passengers in (three at a squeeze). I'll be leaving at 6.15/6.30-ish. Please PM me if interested in a lift tonight.
  17. T

NHL coverage

Having cancelled my ESPN America contract, I'm mulling over whether or not to sign up to Premier Sports to get my NHL fix - so does anyone have any views as to how the Premier Sports coverage compares with ESPN's? Thanks.
  18. T

Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL?

Not much (anything?) new, but if anyone's interested here's a reply I received this morning (10/10) from ESPN:- Thank you for writing in about our TV coverage of the NHL this season. Please find below the latest statement to be released by ESPN on this subject ... NHL Fans – we understand...
  19. T

Legends Team Nominations for 25 Year Festival

I'd go with:- Jeff Smith, Lyle, Herlofsky (a period each?) Hope, Stephen Cooper, Heavey, Stone, Noble, Burgoyne Lawless, McEwen, Moria, Chinn, Mike Ware, MacWilliam, Hodge, Sacratini, Matulik, McIntyre, Romaniuk, Ruggles
  20. T

Cardiff Devils v Murrayfield Racers... What happened?

[The Racers had some agricultural imports, Chris Kelland, Brian McKee and one other whose name escapes me and from the start they tried to bully us off our game.] Their other two imports towards the end of that season were Steve Moore (Defence) and Jim Mollard (Forward) - both decent players, I...