Search results

1. N

Do we really need

MIDWEEK GAMES :?: :?: :?: :?: Attendances midweek are shocking so do we really need them. Can it be solved yes 1.start the season couple of weeks earlier or extend :idea: 2.save the cup games for midweek(like the footy) :idea: surely the league and its teams will profit more from more...
  2. N

sam smith jersey

last seasons sam smith game worn jersey in red £60 can bring to any home game
  3. N

challenge cup package???

does any body know if there is going to be a challenge cup ticket package??? and wots happening with the game they owe on the season ticket???
  4. N

sam smith jersey

thinking of selling my game worn sam smith jersey from last season red one(sohb) do you think there will me much interest and what price do you rekon it will go for roughly
  5. N

stevie lyle

wot a legend sad to see u go. retire the #30 jersey yes/no
  6. N

sucker punch

im prepared to be attacked by those fans who cant have any thing bad said about OUR club, but you cant deny that last nights actions by chris frank were ridiculous and pointless, SUCKER PUNCH (X2) with the game practically dead and buried was there any need for that outburst, especially with...
  7. N

Season ticket holders - What do we get for loyalty???

with the new ticket price structure we are worse off for showing our loyalty!!! :evil:
  8. N

stu not the C for me

captain should be a leader rev the boys up when there down lead by example and not be dropped to the third line cos of his perfomance devils really havent got captain material no leaders but personally captain should be kenton or ben week in week out top performers :?: :?: of the subject...
  9. N

frank the tank what is your take

not yet to impress me but still early in the season as for the red mist coming down on sunday uncalled for but nice to see a bit of grit and maybe passion