Search results

1. Reggie Dunlop 74

Conboy is a tool

Is that the same Mike Egener who threw a punch at the Devils bench coach? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.......and all that.
  2. Reggie Dunlop 74

Doug Christiansen to Steelers

With big Doug being the biggest whinger in Uk hockey it sounds like a match made in heaven.
  3. Reggie Dunlop 74

Castle Cardiff Fans

Cheers Rob Great weekend spent with some amazing people, already looking forward to next season and doing it all again.
  4. Reggie Dunlop 74

Devils Vs Belfast- Sunday - Feb 24th - 6:00pm - Chat/ Update

Re: Devils Vs Belfast- Sunday - Feb 24th - 6:00pm - Chat/ Up I think when Keefe watches that back he will feel like a right tool and rightly so, Piggot didn't flinch one bit and Keefe's actions that followed were worthy of a junior school playground performance. Really glad that Stu as club...
  5. Reggie Dunlop 74

Dave Simms

I'm not a religious man but please god let Ben score the winner against Sheffield on Friday night.
  6. Reggie Dunlop 74

Simmsey calls out Deeds on highlights show

The man is a complete TOOL and the last person Deeds has to explain himself too. DS is an embarrassment to himself, his family, the Steelers organisation, UK hockey and SKY. The way he slithered from the BBT last Saturday sums up the guy perfectly.
  7. Reggie Dunlop 74

Its time Adams went

Absolutely spot on with this post and the reason i'd have G over any other coach in the league. We over achieve every year due to his scouting/ signing's/ coaching, he gives 110% every time he's on the ice and would happily go with the toughest guys in the league if required. He's got the old...
  8. Reggie Dunlop 74

Steelers v Devils - 08/09/12 - Face Off 7pm - Chat & Updates

Re: Steelers v Devils - 08/09/12 - Face Off 7pm - Chat & Upd First trip to sheffield and what an enjoyable experience it turned out to be, thought the travelling fans were superb and out sang the steelers all night (even when 2-1 down). Phil Hill skating around to the Devils fans to do the...
  9. Reggie Dunlop 74

giants newspaper reading

I took one as i thought it was quite comical, its not great but you get the picture :D
  10. Reggie Dunlop 74

Devils Vs Blaze - 1st April 6pm Face Off - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Blaze - 1st April 6pm Face Off - Chat / Upda Two gritty and determind performances over the weekend whilst being short benched, proud to be a devil. Adam Harding looks like he's been a part of this side for years and has really stepped up to the mark, Brent's little speech at...
  11. Reggie Dunlop 74

Devils v Steelers - 23/12 - 7:30pm - CC Spectacular

Excellent game, well done Devils! Thought everyone played their hearts out to get the required result. Next Devils/ Steelers game will be interesting to see if Thomas is just as keen to have a go at Max while he's on his feet and not on his knees, somehow i dont think he will.
  12. Reggie Dunlop 74

Match Night Car Parking

Well said Fubar, seen examples of all the points you've made and these moron's seem to have no shame whatsoever. The 'I'm alright Jack' brigade are a shinning example of how society seems to be today. I thought the car in the roundabout had an accident until my partner pointed out that it's...
  13. Reggie Dunlop 74

Blaze v Devils - 19/11 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Great weekend...Well done guys! Thought Voth had a great game last night and was unlucky not to get MOM, saying that credit has to go to all the guys. Expected Jurynec to kick off especially when being 4-0 down but he was like a pussycat all night, after the mauling he had off G Saturday...
  14. Reggie Dunlop 74

coventry away

Heading up for the first time on Sunday and looking forward to it.
  15. Reggie Dunlop 74

Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL?

Looks like ESPN wont be showing any NHL so cancelled mine too. Premier sports on sky channel 433 are showing up to 10 live games a week, its £7.99 a month so cheaper than ESPN.
  16. Reggie Dunlop 74

Just a pic from Braehead

Well done Tank! Really cant fault that level of commitment to the cause.
  17. Reggie Dunlop 74

Just an idea

Think we could keep this one for the last minute of the game with a shutout looking likely. Tonight against Belfast would be nice :D
  18. Reggie Dunlop 74

Just an idea

simple one if Stevie's on form Ce sara sara Whatever will be, will be you'll never beat Steevviiee Ce sara sara
  19. Reggie Dunlop 74

The old devils video played on last nights game and legends

Re: the old devils video played on last nights game and lege Really enjoyed the legends video, hairs on the back of my neck were up straight away. Great video, great song, keep em coming Rhythm.
  20. Reggie Dunlop 74

Panthers v Devils - 03/09 - 7:00pm - League & CC

Well said that man. Think we need to cut the guys a bit of slack and get right behind them for tonights game. G will be hurting this morning after that performance and demand a better showing. Keep the faith its a long long season.