Search results

1. K

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

You get a 2 min DOG penalty but there was no failed coach’s challenge last night
  2. K

Pete Russell confirmed as Head Coach

Great appointment
  3. K

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

Besko gave me a commitment last night that the next time he retires he’s definitely not coming back
  4. K

Devils Vs Stars - League - 4th March 23 - 19:00 FO

Unfortunately this team has no identity this season. Looking forward to the season ending now.
  5. K

Devils Vs Flames - League - 18th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

This is so far off the reality it’s beyond ridiculous
  6. K

Fournier Released

Did he not play last night then?
  7. K

Anyone worried?

He’s a p@&£k
  8. K

Anyone worried?

The permanent loss of the second ice pad is hugely disappointing. It was what was fought for years ago to meet the increasing demand. I’d be surprised if the demand has decreased substantially
  9. K

Doubt anyone at Devils will notice, but....

I was in the vicinity when this happened. The security staff handled it very professionally and had already confiscated some miniatures which I saw.
  10. K

Off Ice Officials Roles

A couple of fans approached me last night asking for a breakdown of duties of the off ice match officials: Official Scorer: Clare Corcoran, basically runs the show. Ensures all duties are adequately covered. Responsible for ensuring the completion and accuracy of game sheets, goals and points...
  11. K

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 13th March 22

Goal lights aren’t a league requirement but we were short staffed tonight
  12. K

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Connolly is an absolute bellend of a bloke. Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole
  13. K

Thank God I am from Northern Ireland....

That will be the north of Ireland
  14. K

Final

Fantastic game of cup hockey and great atmosphere from both sets of supporters. Arena was around 2/3 full but it didn’t detract from the occasion at all
  15. K

Off Ice Officials- what do we do

It’s my best side Rob