Search results

1. K

Off Ice Officials Roles

A couple of fans approached me last night asking for a breakdown of duties of the off ice match officials: Official Scorer: Clare Corcoran, basically runs the show. Ensures all duties are adequately covered. Responsible for ensuring the completion and accuracy of game sheets, goals and points...
  2. K

Planet Ice Shameless

Beware of false gifts. Planet Ice skating courses on sale as Christmas presents in Cardiff valid from 16th January 2016 when Planet Ice won't have a rink to honour the courses. Please share
  3. K

Chelmsford v Cardiff NIHL1

End of first and 0-0 apparently
  4. K

Cardiff NIHL1 v Solent Devils

After all the controversy the NIHL1 team play their first home game of the season on Saturday at 7pm. I am sure they would appreciate support
  5. K

Juniors/Devils Community Foundation

I hope the parents of junior ice hockey players in Cardiff vote for a clean break from the Paul Ragan era and consign the discredited Devils Community Foundation to the dustbin of history. This charade of a charity has no place besmirching the name of Cardiff Devils under their new ownership...
  6. K

Hockey tonight at the tent

Tonight at 7pm the NIHL2 Devils defend their season's unbreaten home record v Invicta. Admission is only £4 including a 50/50 ticket. The games are always entertaining so why not come and support the next generation
  7. K

Brent Pope

Good luck to Brent for a successful commentary stint at the Sochi Olympics
  8. K

Game at the tent tonight-Sunday

For those not going to Coventry, Cardiff NIHL2 Devils take on Oxford at the tent tonight at 7pm. Only £4 to support the next generation of talent
  9. K

GAME TONIGHT

Cardiff Satans ENL2 take on Wightlink at the tent tonight. Face off 7pm.
  10. K

Thanks

Just wanted to thank my many friends amongst the Devils fan base for their good wishes after my mother's recent triple heart bypass operation. My mum was discharged home today and everything appears to be successfully on the mend. Both my mum and I are very grateful for the kind thoughts and...
  11. K

Devils Website

Any idea where that's disappeared to?
  12. K

Cardiff Satans v Chelmsford tonight

Game tonight is off as Chelmsford can't travel
  13. K

ENL(NIHL) TRIALS

Anyone interested in trying out for either of Cardiff's Division 1 or 2 teams, trials take place as follows; Division 1 - Thursday, 7th June and Thursday,14th June. On ice at 8.30pm Division 2 - Tuesday 5th and Tuesday 12th June. On ice at 8.30pm Triallists not currently paying monthly fees...
  14. K

ENL2 at home Saturday 26th May 2012

If you need a competetive hockey fix, Cardiff Satans ENL2 play their final league game of the season on Saturday at home to the Isle of Wight. Face off is 7pm.
  15. K

Cardiff Satans ENL2 at home this Saturday

If you need your hockey fix this weekend, Cardiff Satans host Basingstoke Buffalo in ENL Div 2 at the tent. 7pm face off.
  16. K

HOCKEY AT THE BBT TONIGHT

If you need your hockey fix this weekend,Cardiff Satans ENL Div2 host Lee Valley Lions on Saturday night.Face off is 7pm. Admission only £3 adults and £1 children. Under10's have a game at 4.30pm also
  17. K

Hockey tonight at the BBT

If you need your hockey fix, Cardiff Satans entertain Swindon in ENL Div2 at the Cardiff Ice Arena tonight. Face off 7pm. Admission only £3
  18. K

Sunday Night Hockey

Tonight 18 December,Cardiff Satans host Slough in ENL2. Come on down to see the next generation of talent coming through. Face off 7pm. Game preceeded by U18ks at 4.30pm
  19. K

Cardiff Satans (ENL2) v Peterborough Islanders

For those not trekking to Nottingham on Saturday,get your hockey fix at the BBT where the Satans host the Islanders. Face off is 7pm and admission is only £3. Satans game are always entertaining and there is always some future talent on display.
  20. K

Leaner Devils Organisation

http://www.insidermedia.com/insider/wal ... del-devils