Search results

1. T

Dico retires !

Rumour was that he is scouting for an NHL organisation now. No idea if that's true or not. Shame to lose him from these shores if so.
  2. T

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

I wouldn't be, because he would have to show PR that he is worth it. Crandall firing on all cylinders is a wonderful prospect. And a terrifying one for a third line... how many teams can show that depth? Hes got a lot to prove, but he's not the only one. Onwards and upwards. A little...
  3. T

Summit Sunday 2023 - Dedicated thread

inside info, or has this been announced now?
  4. T

Hi Tommy, I saw your note about the jerseys. I think I have a Rob Davison game worn at home...

Hi Tommy, I saw your note about the jerseys. I think I have a Rob Davison game worn at home. I'd be looking to cover what I paid for it, which was £200-250 from memory. If you're interested, drop me a message on 07814540214 or email barry.j.ross@gmail.com. Whatsapp is probably best...
  5. T

Devils Vs Flames - League - 18th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

Am I missing something here? We haven't been at our best this season, but we have clearly been hampered by off ice issues. Injuries to our key forward and D man for long periods. Fournier, irrespective of the reasons for going, has gone and was a key difference maker while here. He...
  6. T

Any Bolts Fans?

A good buddy of mine is, would love one if its still available? Thanks in advance Barry
  7. T

Wanted - ticket away at Guildford 1st January

As it says on the tin. Ideally looking for a couple of spares for tonight. Thanks
  8. T

Flames Vs Devils - League - 1st Jan 23 - 16:00 FO

Does anyone have a spare ticket for tonight? Went to buy one and it's sold out! Almost never happens at the Spectrum
  9. T

Matt Register on 2 ales

Was definitely coming back at the end of last season. Real shame to see him not return, but I suspect that Jardine and Crawford plug any hole that would be left. Pity, hell of a player and a born winner for sure. Onwards and upwards
  10. T

25 Jerseys for sale

have sent a PM
  11. T

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Matt Register currently playing golf in Banff.... lives in Minny or Arizona I think, so make of it what you will, but he may just be at the stampede this week.
  12. T

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Given the minutes that Dixon played as first line centre last year... I'm inclined to agree that is precisely what Martin will be. It's all well and good talking about Dixon as a third line centre, but he didn't play there last year for a variety of reasons including Dupont's injury.
  13. T

Joey Martin on two ales

I strongly hope that we bring Benny back, he was outstanding as part of that first PK unit with Duggan.
  14. T

Premier Sports Discount

I only have it for the NHL, so this would be a bit rubbish frankly... Ah well, time will tell.
  15. T

Joey Martin on two ales

dixon as a third line centre is pretty wild really. I'd be very happy with that for depth down the middle. Coughler, Martin, Dixon, and maybe Brandt?
  16. T

Premier sports

Have a look around the elite league twitter accounts, there have been some codes for the first month free. I'm not sure if any of those are around any more. ELITELEAGUEFREE was one of them. The email suggests it is available until 31 March 22.
  17. T

Good for (local hockey) …..

This gives us a lot of legitimate options for two way players if we continue to want to develop our younger players. Harewood et al will then be able to go to Swindon, Bristol or Telford all in a reasonable distance and be fairly available to fill in. They're selling out lots of games and if...
  18. T

Steelers end kit kat toss

I can't imagine that the players complained too much about it. It is probably more the logistical nightmare of dealing with that many kit kats on the ice. There looked to be thousands out there. The people needed to clean that up and distribute would probably be something they hadn't...
  19. T

Harewood leaves the bees

He fell out with Shepherd by all accounts. Not sure why, but wanting to suit up for the Devils this weekend might not have helped. Good luck in Telford Bayley!
  20. T

Giants Vs Devils - League - 14th Jan 22

Was just looking for that, thanks