Search results

1. S

3 On 3 O/T

I've noticed the NHL are changing to 3 on 3 O/T, Do you think the EIHL would follow suit? And if so, Would you welcome the change? (I know we don't like change but that's already been discussed ;) ) For the record I'd quite like to see us go for 3 on 3, It would definitley make o/t that bit...
  2. S

Hockey Equipment for sale.

Hi Guys, Looking to sell some old hockey gear,Ideally looking to shift the lot in one go for £50 but will sell individual items.Any queries just PM me...
  3. S

Ball Hockey

Apologies as I know there have been a few threads about this! I'm interested in training/playing(I'd need alot of training!)Can any one give me info on what kit I'd need and if training is still on a Monday at Glan Taf? Thanks!
  4. S

Advice Needed!

Morning Boys and Girls, I'm contemplating taking my 6 month old boy to the hockey sunday, Does anyone have any advice on where would be best to sit/stand? Where we can store a buggy? And if ear defenders will be a must for him! Any advice would be greatfully appreciated!
  5. S

Hockey game for PS3

Just wondered what game would be best to get for the PS3, NHL 2K9 or NHL 09? Does anyone have them? could do with the info! :)
  6. S

Season ticket

Hiya kids Im looking for some advice or someone I can call, I've "misplaced" my season ticket ( It's in my girlfriend purse which is with her in Tenerife!) Does anyone know how I can still make the game tonight? :oops:
  7. S

Andersson

I saw he went off injured sunday, Does anyone know if he is going to be icing tomorrow??