Search results

1. MikeRichards18

Couple o' jerseys for sale

Howdy guys and gals. I have a couple of jerseys to sell all be it reluctantly but with xmas and a baby on the way it's time to make some sacrifices. First I still have the 07/08 phil hill #24 playoff jersey, size xxl - £95 Also have a 09/10 Mark Richardson #17 challenge cup jersey, size xl...
  2. MikeRichards18

Phil Hill 2008 playoff jersey

Hey peoples! Reluctanty I have my game worn Phil Hill #24 playoff jersey from the 2007/08 season for sale. Size is xxxl and in good knick. Gutted to be selling as this style jersey is (in my opinion) one of the best we've had. Selling for £110, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions...
  3. MikeRichards18

winter classic 2010

Well, it was a dissapointing end to a fairly good game. No surprise the first fight in a winter classic game was in this game with danny carcillo the victor :D . Have to say both sets of fans were amazing and the whole layout at fenway was superb. I escpecially liked the interchanging "lets go...
  4. MikeRichards18

2 jerseys for sale

hey ive decided to sell some jerseys to fund my hockey equipment wish list :) Phill Hill 2007-2008 knockout cup game worn jersey with slight wear and tear on the neck. the c.o.a is around somewhere but im pretty sure someone used it as a coffe coaster :evil: -£120 Jason Silverthorn nostalgia...