Search results

1. M

Donations to pay Deeds social media fines

This is awesome ill donate just let us know how :)
  2. M

Sitting at NIHL games

Good idea imo hope it works :)
  3. M

Raising money for Devils Community Foundation

Hello #RedArmy ! Im running the half maratgon 14th October in aide to raise funds for the DCF, With the NIHL Team close to being dropped this season I decided I wanted to give back. Im around at all devils Élite & NIHL1 ganes and can be found in block 3 , please if your happy yo sponsor me come...
  4. M

Selling Tylor Michel

£130 tylor jersey SOB, its a steal ! I'm so skint needing a quick sale
  5. M

Selling Tylor Michel

HaHa yes sorry its a jersey for sale guys £160 msg me
  6. M

Selling Tylor Michel

Same S.O.B Taylor Michel 160, msg me
  7. M

NIHL 1 Cardiff Devils Arrivals departures 2012/13

Amen to that please update the team at the top Still more signings to come Steve Fisher to return?
  8. M

Inferno - Player Blogs

Another good read, good idea and will be interesting when the league gets going.
  9. M

NIHL Devils

Re: NIHL Devils Well worth the money half the time I think "i woulda paid a tenner"
  10. M

Alan Armour returns to the NIHL Devils

I havnt seen Armour in a devils jersey as I have been following for 2years so welcome back,
  11. M

Inferno - Player Blogs

Good read cheers !
  12. M

Jason stone and Ross WIlkinson return for NIHL Devils

Great news, Jason is such a solid d man to have and any team would snap him up, Ross was very tough for any team to face and i remember the guy going one after the other at streatham redskins ! Welcome bk both !
  13. M

Cardiff ENL/NIHL Season

There over 2000 people living in my complex 200 meters from the rink, they need to hit with minimum 1 poster per block ! They can all have a good drink and walk home ! Pimms oclock
  14. M

Cardiff ENL/NIHL Season

Again posters in local area, its a verycheap and good night for a fiver, #wishihadaprinter we news to bring in New fans
  15. M

NIHL Devils get a new Centre

NIHL going to be strong this year, cudds always does well in recruitmebt as does G and Granny. Good signing on paper
  16. M

Selling Tylor Michel

S.O.B White home jersey for 200quid or if your a Steelers fan then 240 :) can meet at ice rink, open to offers message me
  17. M

Cardiff ENL/NIHL Season

I'm also willing to help, I do think posters un local areas would be ideal, 5quid is well worth it !!
  18. M

Cardiff ENL/NIHL Season

Yes you can do fund raisers for the DCF I'm running the half marathon in October to do just that, also player aponsorahip is availible, if you have access to a printer I live in prospect place by the rink and im sure a few posters wouldn't hurt !
  19. M

4 Return for NIHL Devils

Very good news ! Welcome back all 4 bots I saw josh had a massive impact at ENL 2 and he stepped up well when needed, Deacon really impressed me last season as did Jordan and Sadler is a big part of the team and respect the way he plays he was missed abit last season as he became a dad ! - let's...
  20. M

Chris Blight joins Devils

Happy days things are looking good ! Welcome to Cardiff Chris