Search results

1. M

Raising money for Devils Community Foundation

Hello #RedArmy ! Im running the half maratgon 14th October in aide to raise funds for the DCF, With the NIHL Team close to being dropped this season I decided I wanted to give back. Im around at all devils Élite & NIHL1 ganes and can be found in block 3 , please if your happy yo sponsor me come...
  2. M

Selling Tylor Michel

S.O.B White home jersey for 200quid or if your a Steelers fan then 240 :) can meet at ice rink, open to offers message me
  3. M

Is Chris Frank Banned for the CC semi?

Does Frank miss wednesday CC game because of is misconduct ? Can anyone clarify ? See you wednesday for what should be an amazing game.
  4. M

Cardiff Devils vs Streatham away sunday

Any one travelling to this game ? Really good place to watch hockey !!!
  5. M

Hornets come to face our ENL Devils

This Sunday the 25th of September see’s the Cardiff ENL Devils take on the Bracknell Hornets at the Cardiff bay Arena. The Devils are coming off the back of a good weekend last week. Tieing the game with 29 seconds remaining away at Milton Keynes and beating the newly promoted Slough Jets at...
  6. M

ENL Sunday vs chieftains

Can't wait for this game ! Shouldn't be missed everyone fill block 3 first We need to make some noise !!! If ya not seen ENL play before for 5quid it should not be missed believe me !! See you there !! DEVILS !!!!
  7. M

MAX boom boom

Anyone know what's happened to max and when he is back ? Can't find anything being on web.
  8. M

ENL 2011/2012

ENL as far as i know have signed Jones Dixon Deacon Brabon Browning & new signing Louis Lockwood from canada im looking forward to the neew season n counting on more people showing support this season ENL games are some of the best ive been to & most memorable !! Bring it on ! ! ! Show some...
  9. M

Devils Walk out tune

What is it called ? you know when they play the video clips aswell x
  10. M

SHIRT OFF BACK

Need the money for next year season ticket :) Hard Hitting Tylor Michel Jersey White Home - £200 message me
  11. M

Tylor Michel Jersey sale

Shirt off back Jersey White Tylor Michel 280 ono msg me