Search results

1. C

Ice Arena Wales

That's kind of how I feel, an opportunity missed, empty seats are rubbish but if the rink were 4.5/5k it give you somewhere to go not to mention another 2000 more people spending money I myself spend nearly £100 as I had to buy a New Jersey for the boy and something to eat Imagine taking £100...
  2. C

Ice Arena Wales

Having just returned from my first game at the IAW (I know recent baby has kept me away from the Devils for over a year) I can say I love the building, very cool, the actual arena area is awesome, feel like they weren't very ambitious with the capacity though The cafe seemed a bit naff and the...
  3. C

Seth Bennett & Brent Pope

Lots of North American posters over on HF boards seem to prefer the BBC commentary to their own CBC feed Thy all seem surprised they know what they're talking about
  4. C

Hey guys quick question

Wife's looking into Disney on Ice for a family day out, and it's at the motor point arena in Cardiff My question is, if there's ice at the motor point arena, why don't the devils play out of there? or am I being silly?
  5. C

Confirmed Signings - All teams 2013/13

Stone hands, totally a product of Jonas Hoog's hard work and creativity
  6. C

A couple of photos from the Air Canada Centre

Caught a leafs game while over in toronto on holiday Awesome place and we had great seats
  7. C

Hello, help for a Panthers fan please!

Can't beat st David's hotel on Cardiff bay bloody lovely hotel, can be pricey but smashing rooms and practically next to the big blue tent
  8. C

Devils Vs. Blaze - Saturday 10th March - 7:00PM – Chat/Updat

Re: Devils Vs. Blaze - Saturday 10th March - 7:00PM – Chat/U Good game, glad I was there, blaze didn't seem to have much of the play, but managed to bury there chances, felt that hirsch kept them in it quite a bit Also never really noticed before but pierce, good as he is, really doesn't like...
  9. C

NHL Jerseys

Was gonna ask you if your jersey turned up Have my eye on the new leafs 3rd jersey with Lupul on it Good to know they aren't bad quality
  10. C

NHL Jerseys

Remember leafs jerseys in Toronto being nearly $250 canadian for the edge jerseys with a name and number and closer to 400 for the genuine on ice stuff
  11. C

NHL Jerseys

I get mine from a guy on eBay called hot jerseys They aren't strictly genuine but very very good ones and if you email him you can have pretty much any team and quite a few players I got a bruins winter classic jersey with Orr 4 on the back and he charges about £35 plus delivery Here's a link...
  12. C

ESPN AMERICA to show AHL

Sweet! Better than nothing I suppose Looking forward to it
  13. C

Any Ideas to pack the BBT for 23rd December.....and beyond

Re: Any Ideas to pack the BBT for 23rd December.....and beyo Like the idea of a red out, like the yotes/jets White outs, very intimidating!!!!
  14. C

EIHL Management re-structure

Quality can afford to drop somewhat as long as the games are competitive and entertaining Ive been to Swindon a few times now and although noticeably lower quality the games were fun to watch, so something just above that quality level would still be as good We need the new arena tho, the...
  15. C

Planet Ice Box Office

Re: Planet Ice truly are useless Forget it chaps, I'm still waiting on a refund for my jersey I sent back at the beginning of November
  16. C

The failing Elite League model

For what it's worth I think the elite league will change, it simply has too
  17. C

Rumour??

So a new league with a proper enforced wage cap and import limit including some of the better teams from the EPL Sounds good to me, where do we sign, I'd sooner have hockey to watch than no hockey at all and ive been to a few Swindon games now and I've seen more fights there than the many many...
  18. C

The failing Elite League model

I agree with the idea of dropping down to the Epl But I'm not sure we can be dictating how many imports etc "they" should be allowed If we drop I think it would have to be on there terms wouldn't it But then I'm not sure how or who runs the EPL
  19. C

Blaze Confirm Financial Problems Too

I have to say, I went to watch the wildcats v Guildford this past weekend and although the skill level was clearly lower, it was a highly entertaining game, had a fight, a bit of a scuffle, as well as some blatant cheating from the Guildford goalie knocking the net off its moorings on purpose...
  20. C

calling all boston fans

What size is it chum?