Search results

1. SFN

Hockileaks

im glad im not the only one that thinks that. he's taken it way too far.
  2. SFN

Hockileaks

Like i said, some people could see it as a joke but some could see it as some serious amunition.
  3. SFN

Playoff Finals - Nottingham 2013

room for one more in that boat? - Living out in the sticks on the other side of the bridge it can be a bit difficult for me to sort these types of tickets. Im very tempted to give my friend (a panthers fan no less) the money and sit with that lot - wearing my pink devils jersey of course lol
  4. SFN

Hockileaks

That is true, but that doesnt give him the right to post something like that.
  5. SFN

Hockileaks

even if its a "joke" ... with everything that happened at the club last year and given how quick people are to react with witch-hunt style tactics, dont you think its just wrong? you dont make jokes about stuff like that no matter how much you dislike a person.
  6. SFN

Hockileaks

With everything going on at the club, the Hockileaks account has started tweeting again - some say this is Bob Phillips and some say its someone connected to him - but either way, with his latest tweets about Ragan, is anyone else thinking that this has gone far enough?? (For those of you that...
  7. SFN

Scott Romfo Guitar

If you could, that would be great, thanks :)
  8. SFN

Scott Romfo Guitar

i'll give you £30 for it, but it wont be until the end of the month.
  9. SFN

Paul Ragan to make an announcement about NHL situation

PR must have some degree of belief in G or else he would have gotten rid of him a long time ago.
  10. SFN

January signings

at least its safe to say that there will be no new devils signings in Jan lol
  11. SFN

Paul Ragan to make an announcement about NHL situation

Ok, he can say what he likes but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to be a little diplomatic about things. A little tact and a little grace can go a long way.
  12. SFN

Rink Corp (Devils and Steeler) Liquidated (Merged!)

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! If that was the case when it comes to season ticket money, then I would have thought deposits in the form of cheques, would have been made payable to RinkCorp rather than Cardiff Devils?
  13. SFN

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! I guess us Devils fans should be used to being passed from person to person like some unwanted child.
  14. SFN

FANS FORUM

I'd like to think that the Staff would give us the courtesy of meeting with us to tell us what’s going on; but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens.
  15. SFN

Romfo?

Anyone looking to unload a Romfo Jersey? :)
  16. SFN

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! Intereting. Thanks for the clarification :)
  17. SFN

FANS FORUM

With all the developments over the past 24/36 hours, the Forum will certainly be an interesting place to be come Monday; but that being said, we've still got Stevie's do tomorrow night. Despite the joyous occassion, people will no doubt be asking questions then.
  18. SFN

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! That is the Million Pound Question, hun. I can appreciate that running a hockey team is not cheap, but surely some clarity when it comes to funding is needed. We dont need to know the ins and outs; I'm not interested to know how much...
  19. SFN

Re: Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! It ceased trading - So when Regan took over the Devils, he changed the name to "Cardiff Devils (RinkCorp)" and then at the end of the season, he closed it down and reopened it as "RinkCorp", thats the one thats currently trading...
  20. SFN

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! Where did you see that Rinkcorp stopped trading as of 30.04.10? I checked Companies House this morning and RinkCorp Ltd is still trading according to them. As of 01/07/2010 Cardiff Devils (RinkCorp) was disolved. I really don't...