Search results

1. S

Scottish Triple Header

Don't know if this helps you guys, or if it's too late a suggestion, but the Caps do a deal with the Holiday Inn just up the road from Murrayfield for the hockey. Also most Caps fans drink in the Hampton these days (two doors down from the Murrayfield.) It's cheaper and they've started...
  2. S

Signings and departures 2011/12 - All other teams...

As a Caps fan can I ask why you Devils fans are so hung up on what Dave Simms says? He's a muppet and about the only person not pleased at Capitals signing Crazer and he'll be gutted that there and now SIX Celtic teams in the league. We just ignore him in the real north!
  3. S

Are the cardiff devils a big club??

Wildthing, was just thinking the same thing. Previous incarnations of Edinburgh ice hockey have been very successful, most notably the the all conquering Murrayfield Racers of the 80's and 90's. Yet my dining room has more silver in it than Nottingham Panthers' trophy cabinet but I wouldn't call...
  4. S

FANS FORUM

Cheer up guys, you could be a Capitals fan... Just like me!! Just make sure you keep your management honest. When we had out forum we let our management away with too much good will and look what happened to us. Good luck.
  5. S

LIST YOUR GAMERS!

Petr Vantroba - MHC Martin (Slovakia) Rastislav Sprko - MHC Martin (Slovakia) Taylor Christie - Edinburgh Capitals Martin Cingel - Edinburgh Capitals 02/03 Ben O'Connor - Edinburgh Capitals 09/10 Ben O'Connor - Legacy Edinburgh Capitals Ryan Crane - Edinburgh Capitals No name #55 2001 -...