Search results

1. Aberdare_Devil

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

IIHF seemed to have confirmed it will take place in Cardiff! https://www.iihf.com/en/tournaments?tournamentCategory=clubs
  2. Aberdare_Devil

*SOLD* Burrows #8 2010/11 Black Playoff Jersey

Gameworn playoff jersey of Tim Burrows. Pics attached. £90
  3. Aberdare_Devil

ISO CHL or Conti Cup Jerseys

As the title suggests - feel free to reply here or private message ✌
  4. Aberdare_Devil

*SOLD* 22/23 Martin Replicas For Sale

*Updated* White away sold. Black CC sold.
  5. Aberdare_Devil

*SOLD* Tickets v Flames - Sun 26th Feb

Have a pair of tickets for sale in B13 - Row G - for the almost sold out game v Guildford on 26th Feb. £38.50 for the pair (with that ridiculous £1.25 per ticket booking fee). PM me if interested.
  6. Aberdare_Devil

Few For Sale - ALL SOLD

Couple of bits: NEW ADDITION: Rutkis 2019 away gameworn jersey - SOLD Bryce Reddick 2020 Playoffs that never happened game-issued home Jersey (2XL) - SOLD Dixon 21/22 white away replica with 'A' (Size L) - SOLD CCM Devils 1/4 zip "performance" long sleeve top (brand new with tags - XL) -...
  7. Aberdare_Devil

Jerseys for Sale

Bryce Reddick 2020 Playoff (that never happened) Game-Issued Red Jersey - £100 Sam Duggan GB Jersey (game-issued) from Italy game at the SkyDome, 2019 - SOLD Pictures available of them all, feel free to PM any questions!
  8. Aberdare_Devil

LOOKING FOR - GB Jersey

Looking for a GB jersey, replica or gameworn.
  9. Aberdare_Devil

Calgary Flames NHL Replica

Reluctantly selling my #13 Gaudreau replica, new with tags, size is XL, can send pics for those interested. £75 with recorded delivery, also listed on a popular online auction site. Thanks.
  10. Aberdare_Devil

Looking for!

Hey all, Looking for: 1. 19/20 Replicas 2. GB jersey, replica or gameworn. This lockdown has got me buying all sorts! Thanks
  11. Aberdare_Devil

Captain Mo 2017 Playoff Jersey

Hello all, Looking to offload my white 2017 playoff jersey. I'm moving away in January and would rather it go to use than be stuck in a wardrobe. Looking for £120 to recuperate as much as what I spent on it as possible. Photos available :) Dan.
  12. Aberdare_Devil

NHL17 PS4

Great game, but just bought NHL18. £15, can bring to this weekend's Storm game!
  13. Aberdare_Devil

Bobby Nystrom - "The Goal" figurine

Have an unopened Bobby Nystrom limited edition figure that was given out to the first entrants at the Islanders game v Toronto Maple Leafs back in February of this year. Looking for £20 and can bring to any of the upcoming home games!
  14. Aberdare_Devil

Bethany's Legacy

Hey all, Just thought I'd attach this here for anybody interested in donating or attending this event. Bethany sadly passed away a few years ago and so this fundraiser has been happening every year since. For more information head to www.bethanyslegacy.co.uk. Thanks
  15. Aberdare_Devil

Piggott #21 2016 Playoff Jersey

Hey, Got the Doctor's red playoff jersey from 2016 for sale. Looking for £100 and can provide pictures for those interested. Thanks :)
  16. Aberdare_Devil

Tylor Michel 2010-11 World Record Gameworn Jersey For Sale!

Have Tylor Michel's white South Wales Echo sponsored CH made jersey for sale from the 2010-11 World Record season. Tylor picked up 70 points and 181PIMS in that memorable season! The shirt has brilliant wear, with custom made sleeves for fights. It has also been signed on the number 1, in his...
  17. Aberdare_Devil

Nottingham Hotels

I don't suppose anybody on here knows of any availability for Saturday night in any hotel in Nottingham? I'm due to be trekking over from Manchester both Saturday and Sunday on the train, but would much rather stick round on the Saturday night to partake in some of the after-match drinking that...
  18. Aberdare_Devil

Devils COULD be Champions tonight

This being calculated on a Devils REGULATION win and a Braehead REGULATION loss. That would eliminate Braehead from the title race, meaning the separation criteria could be used between us and Steelers: 1) Total number of points. Would be tied at 72. 2) Total number of games won in regulation...
  19. Aberdare_Devil

CC Final DVD's

Set to be produced this weekend, this tweeted by Visionmix earlier today:
  20. Aberdare_Devil

Tony Hand - Retirement

Can't believe this hasn't been posted already, but Tony Hand is to hang up his skates... http://www.manchesterphoenix.co.uk/news ... ang-skates