Search results

1. D

Seats at IAW

Looking at getting some tickets for saturday. Only silvers left really are behind the goal. Never really sat there before are the seats any good? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  2. D

Gamecentre live

I haven't got this but can anyone tell me if the Flyers-Sens brawl from 2003/2004 is on the vault? I doubt it is but worth an ask.
  3. D

Nhl 15

Has anyone played this yet on 360? Very negative reviews out there so was wondering if it's worth getting?
  4. D

Dept of player safety

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet but I am very impressed with this. It's exectly what we wanted, an explanation of the suspensions. Long may it continue.
  5. D

Webcast

Does anyone know if we will be doing the webcast this year? Also if we are making full games available for a cheaper price afterward? Mums birthday on 3rd sept but don't want to miss the game.
  6. D

Nathan Walker NHL Try Out

Cardiff Born player Nathan Walker is getting a try out with the Washington Capitals. I remember a thread about him a few months ago but can't find it. If he played in the Elite League he would count as an import as he lived and played youth Hockey in the Czech Republic I believe. Has played in...
  7. D

Matt Towe Signs for...

The Giants. It's a shame really I always liked him as a player...
  8. D

Hull Game

Great to see tickets selling fast for this one. It just goes to show that if a game looks like its going to be physical people will come along!!
  9. D

Leagues Toughest Team

Was waiting for us to sign up the last import before asking this, so now that we have who does everyone think has the toughest team in the league? I understand that not all teams are complete but there are a few of us. Also do you think that the league is less tough this year? I'd say that it...