Search results

1. P

New York Rangers

I’ve been a few times and always sorted my tickets in advance through Ticketmaster US. Never had any problems. Enjoy - will be a great trip!
  2. P

What's Entertainment?

I’ve been watching the games regularly since the WNIR and a season ticket holder since our first season in the BBT. One thing that attracted me to the sport was the fast pace and physicality on the ice. The brand of hockey we adopted in the BBT was usually entertaining, however previous posters...
  3. P

When Did You Start Watching?

Caught a game with some friends late season 2004/05. By the start of 2006/07, I was a season ticket holder!
  4. P

Devils v HC Davos - Sun 3 Sept - CHL - FO 6pm

One of the best Devils wins I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing! Up there with the 2005 Challenge Cup win and last year's comeback in Belfast. I love this sport!
  5. P

Bili Tygri Liberec v Devils - Sat 26th Aug 2017 / 3.30pm

Link on Premier went live at 16:30 showing the Devils game
  6. P

Bili Tygri Liberec v Devils - Sat 26th Aug 2017 / 3.30pm

Signed up for Premier to watch the game, still no link active! So frustrating!
  7. P

Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

From what I saw, Bordeleau was skating past the Blaze bench and was caught by a punch. He immediately turned around and was getting ready to take on someone when the stick came out of his eyeline and hit him in the face. There was a lot of blood on the ice. Next Blaze game could be interesting!
  8. P

Intro....yay or nay

It was the nickelback intro with the visuals from the 2015 Challenge Cup Final - same video we had around start of last season
  9. P

Intro....yay or nay

Yep, we had the old intro from the tent tonight including the video. Sounded much better!
  10. P

Awards Night

Todd announced at the shirt auction last night that the awards night would be on Tuesday 5th April. More details being released on the website
  11. P

Play -offs Quarter finals

Correct decision to play 1st leg in Cardiff - means Dundee have a long journey before both games. Tough tie, but exactly what you expect at the business end of the season!
  12. P

Devils/NAT 666 shuttle

Picks up at the bus stops round the back of central station
  13. P

Info for Season Ticket Holders

Well done to Todd and all the volunteers involved with sorting the new season tickets - very well organised and relaxed atmosphere. Arena looks outstanding with amazing views for each seat - can't wait for the first game in there!
  14. P

Latest rink update

Attached article from Devils website says Season Ticket holders will be picking their new seats in the next 7-10 days: http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... unday-6pm/
  15. P

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 Jamie Chilcott back for the Stingrays: http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/hull-deal- ... tt-p197678
  16. P

Season Ticket Renewal

Considering how many games we get in the package and the type of team we're likely to have on the ice next season, I'm more than happy to renew my season ticket. In fact, I was so happy to renew, that's exactly what I did this morning when I popped down to drop off my application! Here's to a...
  17. P

only 3 init for the title?

Think it's too early to rule out any of the top 5 at this stage. Fantastic to see so many teams in with a chance of the title though - been a great season with plenty more to come!
  18. P

Challenge cup blaze vs clan

This is what I've just copied and pasted from the official game sheet on the Elite League website: " Bonehead Clan call 30 second timeout at 51.22" Either typing error or the league are getting harsh!
  19. P

Biz

Just when I thought this season couldn't get more exciting! VERY good time to be a Devil!
  20. P

Devils on Sport Wales TONIGHT

Behind the scenes look from Devils pre season on BBC2 shortly!